|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Maria and the children feel when they moved back into the family house?
2. The Iwegbu family house was missing all its doors and ____.
3. Who used Jonathan's taxi service?
(a) Camp officials.
4. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
5. Where were the mangoes picked from?
(a) Near the military cemetry.
(b) A neighbor's farm.
(c) The backyard.
(d) A nearby park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Maria sell to camp officials for extra food?
2. How did people feel about paying Jonathan the fare?
3. How many taxi trips did Jonathan make in a fortnight?
4. During the war, who requested Jonathan's bicycle for "urgent" action?
5. Where did Jonathan's taxi go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is "egg-rasher" being issued?
2. Who survives with Jonathan and what does he consider this to be?
3. How does Jonathan behave after receiving his "egg-rasher?"
4. How do the Iwegbu family make money after moving back home?
5. Besides his thankfulness of his present survival, how does Jonathan feel about the future for him and his family?
6. What happened to a man who got his payment a few days before Jonathan received his payment?
7. Who uses Jonathan's new service?
8. What is "egg-rasher?"
9. What does the greeting "happy survival" signify?
10. How does Jonathan acquire building materials?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)