|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used Jonathan's taxi service?
(c) Camp officials.
2. Who from Jonathan's family was near the bicycle for the year?
(b) The oldest son.
(c) The youngest son.
3. How many of Jonathan's children died before the war ended?
4. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
5. What kind of house did Jonathan have?
(a) A zinc house.
(b) A straw house.
(c) A concrete house.
(d) A wooden house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
2. Where were the mangoes picked from?
3. What did Jonathan mix with his palm wine?
4. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
5. What had become a "mountain of rubble" two houses down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Iwegbu family make money after moving back home?
2. How does Jonathan acquire building materials?
3. Why is "egg-rasher" being issued?
4. What has happened to Jonathan's town because of the civil war?
5. Why do the customers use Jonathan's service?
6. How does the Iwegbu family behavior show their ability to adapt and survive?
7. Where did the money that Jonathan used to bribe the soldier come from?
8. How does Jonathan behave after receiving his "egg-rasher?"
9. What significance is the Coal Corporation to Jonathan and others?
10. What does Jonathan do after acquiring building materials?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)