|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
(a) The end of the war.
(b) The reason for the war.
(c) The beginning of peace.
(d) The survivor's greeting.
2. What did Jonathan accumulate a pile of?
(a) Biafran money.
(b) American money.
(c) British money.
(d) Nigerian money.
3. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
4. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
(a) Basket of bread.
(b) Two handmade blankets.
(c) Five shillings.
(d) Two pounds.
5. What did Maria sell to camp officials for extra food?
(a) Homemade blankets.
(c) Breakfast foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from Jonathan's family was near the bicycle for the year?
2. How many days did Jonathan stand in line for the "windfall?"
3. What does Jonathan consider a bonus from the war?
4. What distance did Jonathan taxi?
5. What kind of house did Jonathan have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is "egg-rasher" being issued?
2. What does the greeting "happy survival" signify?
3. Who uses Jonathan's new service?
4. What is "egg-rasher?"
5. Where did the money that Jonathan used to bribe the soldier come from?
6. Why do the customers use Jonathan's service?
7. In Paragraph 2, how did Maria get extra food for the family?
8. What has happened to Jonathan's town because of the civil war?
9. How do the Iwegbu family make money after moving back home?
10. How did Jonathan almost lose his bicycle during the war and what did he do to keep it safe?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)