|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan turn in to be able to get this award payment.
(a) Rebel money.
(b) Rebel printed propoganda.
(c) Old weapons.
2. How many children does Jonathan have after the war?
3. Where were the mangoes picked from?
(a) A nearby park.
(b) A neighbor's farm.
(c) The backyard.
(d) Near the military cemetry.
4. What amount was taken from the amn?
(a) 30 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 15 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
5. How much money in Biafran pounds was paid to the carpenter for the repairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a fortnight how much money did Jonathan have from his taxi service?
2. Where did Jonathan collect to repair his house?
3. What did Jonathan charge per taxi trip?
4. Who had built what had now become a "mountain of rubble?
5. What did the man have in his pocket that was big enough to pass a thief's head thorough?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doesJonathan find miraculous upon his return to Enugu?
2. What does the greeting "happy survival" signify?
3. What is the general atmosphere after the war?
4. How does Jonathan acquire building materials?
5. Describe the service Jonathan starts after digging up his bicycle, in Paragraph 3.
6. Would Jonathan be considered an entrepreneur? Why or why not?
7. What significance is the Coal Corporation to Jonathan and others?
8. Why do the customers use Jonathan's service?
9. In Paragraph 2, how did Maria get extra food for the family?
10. What has Jonathan survived and how does he feel about it?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)