|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
(b) Pants and Shirt.
2. During the war, who requested Jonathan's bicycle for "urgent" action?
(a) His son.
(b) A man in military uniform.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A neighbor.
3. The Iwegbu family house was missing all its doors and ____.
4. Where did Jonathan sell palm wine?
(a) From his market booth.
(b) From his bar.
(c) From his bicycle.
(d) Through local shop.
5. Where did Jonathan's taxi go?
(a) The town market.
(b) The closest village.
(c) The harbor.
(d) The nearest tarred road.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom were the akara balls sold.
2. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
3. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
4. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
5. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jonathan acquire building materials?
2. How does Jonathan behave after receiving his "egg-rasher?"
3. Where did the money that Jonathan used to bribe the soldier come from?
4. Is Jonathan's bicycle important to him? Why or why not?
5. What happened to a man who got his payment a few days before Jonathan received his payment?
6. In Paragraph 2, how did Maria get extra food for the family?
7. Why do the customers use Jonathan's service?
8. Describe the service Jonathan starts after digging up his bicycle, in Paragraph 3.
9. What is "egg-rasher?"
10. What could Jonathan's home and the destroyed concrete edifice symbolize about how the civil war impacted Nigeria and Biafra?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)