|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan use as a taxi?
(a) A car.
(b) A borrowed wagon.
(c) A horse drawn carriage.
(d) His bicycle.
2. Jonathan's neighborhood town is called ___ Overside.
3. Who made and sold akara balls?
(b) The camp cook.
(c) The children.
4. Where did Jonathan go daily to see "what was what?"
(a) The Coal Corporation offices.
(b) The Treasury.
(c) The local bar.
(d) The village meeting spot.
5. What distance did Jonathan taxi?
(a) Seven kilometers.
(b) Four miles.
(c) Three kilometers.
(d) Five miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was counted into Jonathan's palms?
2. What did Jonathan find still standing in his neighborhood?
3. How did Jonathan accumulate this "pile"?
4. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
5. To whom did Jonathan sell palm wine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jonathan refuse the leader thief's mocking offer?
2. Who comes to Jonathan's home at first light and what do they see?
3. How has the value of the Biafran pound changed from Paragraph 2 to Paragraph 3?
4. How does Jonathan's speech more exhibit civil peace than the thief leader's idea of civil peace?
5. Why do the customers use Jonathan's service?
6. Who survives with Jonathan and what does he consider this to be?
7. Besides his thankfulness of his present survival, how does Jonathan feel about the future for him and his family?
8. Would Jonathan be considered an entrepreneur? Why or why not?
9. Where did the money that Jonathan used to bribe the soldier come from?
10. How does the thief's concept of civil peace affect the Iwegbu family?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)