Mid-Book Test (up to Paragraphs 10-14 (Pages 2-3))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How much money was counted into Jonathan's palms?
a) 15 pounds.
b) 50 pounds.
c) 20 pounds.
d) 75 pounds.
2. How may people did Jonathan give taxi rides for?
3. Who had made a small fortune after a fortnight?
a) The carpenter.
d) The eldest son.
4. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
5. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
a) Two pounds.
b) Five shillings.
c) Basket of bread.
d) Two handmade blankets.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 784 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)