|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Jonathan attribute all understanding of such happenings?
(a) His wife.
(b) Nigerian president.
(d) No one.
2. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
3. What do survivors say as a greeting when they meet other survivors for the first time after the war is over?
(a) "Glad you made it!"
(b) "Good to be alive!"
(c) "Happy Survival!"
(d) "We survived!"
4. What happened a year before Jonathan got his bicycle back?
(a) The bicycle was taken.
(b) Biafra surrended to Nigeria.
(c) The civil war began.
(d) Biafra won the civil war.
5. Why did Jonathan doubt the person requesting to use his bicycle?
(a) There was no paperwork for the request.
(b) The person seemed insincere.
(c) The way the person was dressed.
(d) The person was not a neighbor.
6. Before the way, how many Biafra pounds would it have taken to purchase a load of firewood?
7. What did Jonathan charge per taxi trip?
(a) 15 shillings.
(b) 6 pounds.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) 10 shillings.
8. What was Jonathan's occupation before the civil war?
(d) Taxi Service.
9. Who made and sold akara balls?
(a) The camp cook.
(b) The children.
10. What was inked on the clothing of the person at Jonathan's front door?
(b) Two stars.
(c) Three circles.
(d) A name.
11. If Jonathan had only made one taxi trip daily for a fortnight how much would he have made with his taxi service in this time?
(a) 84 pounds.
(b) 96 pounds.
(c) 136 shillings.
(d) 78 shillings.
12. How long is a fortnight?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 21 days.
(d) 10 days.
13. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
14. How many of Jonathan's children died before the war ended?
15. How much money was counted into Jonathan's palms?
(a) 15 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 75 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money in Biafran pounds was paid to the carpenter for the repairs?
2. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
3. Where did Jonathan sell palm wine?
4. Who picked mangoes?
5. Who had made a small fortune after a fortnight?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)