|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the value of the Biafra pound to plummet?
(a) Surrender of the Republic of Biafra.
(b) It was not explained in the story.
(c) Assassination of the leader of the Republic of Biafra.
(d) War was declared on the Republic of Biafra.
2. Where did Jonathan collect to repair his house?
(c) Building materials.
3. How long is a fortnight?
(a) 21 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
4. How many children did Jonathan have before the war?
5. Where was the bicycle for a year?
(a) At his father in law's house.
(b) In a cemetery.
(c) Under his porch.
(d) In a pawn shop.
6. What character does the story lead with?
(a) A carpenter.
(c) A thief.
7. Where did Jonathan go daily to see "what was what?"
(a) The Treasury.
(b) The Coal Corporation offices.
(c) The local bar.
(d) The village meeting spot.
8. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) Five shillings.
(c) Basket of bread.
(d) Two handmade blankets.
9. How much money in Biafran pounds was paid to the carpenter for the repairs?
10. Where did Jonathan buy palm wine?
(a) Neighborhhod bar.
(b) Local market.
(c) Nearby villages.
(d) Boats at harbor.
11. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
(a) Pants and Shirt.
12. What was inked on the clothing of the person at Jonathan's front door?
(a) Two stars.
(b) A name.
(c) Three circles.
13. Before the way, how many Biafra pounds would it have taken to purchase a load of firewood?
14. Who picked mangoes?
(c) Jonathan's kids.
15. Who used Jonathan's taxi service?
(b) Camp officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
2. What did Maria sell to camp officials for extra food?
3. What amount was taken from the amn?
4. What did Jonathan's bicycle need when he got it back?
5. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)