Mid-Book Test (up to Paragraphs 10-14 (Pages 2-3))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Jonathan count himself to be?
2. What in no way compares to the safety of Jonathan's family?
a) A bicycle.
c) A house.
d) A picture.
3. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
4. To whom did Jonathan attribute all understanding of such happenings?
a) Nigerian president.
c) No one.
d) His wife.
5. Who had built what had now become a "mountain of rubble?
a) His employer.
b) The Biafran government.
c) A wealthy contractor.
d) The Nigerian government.
6. The second knock...
This section contains 437 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)