Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
2. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
(b) A knife tip.
(c) A pound note.
3. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
(c) Pants and Shirt.
4. What did Jonathan find still standing in his neighborhood?
(a) His church.
(b) The butcher shop.
(c) His house.
(d) The school.
5. What had become a "mountain of rubble" two houses down?
(a) His house.
(b) The church.
(c) A concrete edifice.
(d) The school.
6. On average how many pounds did Jonathan earn per day with his taxi service?
(a) 12 pounds.
(b) 6 pounds.
(c) 16 pounds.
(d) 8 pounds.
7. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
(a) In rags.
(b) Too tight.
(c) Overly large.
8. How many children does Jonathan have after the war?
9. Why did Jonathan doubt the person requesting to use his bicycle?
(a) The person seemed insincere.
(b) The way the person was dressed.
(c) There was no paperwork for the request.
(d) The person was not a neighbor.
10. What does Jonathan consider a bonus from the war?
(a) His old bicycle.
(b) His wife.
(c) His friends.
(d) His kids.
11. Where did Jonathan collect what he needed to repair his house?
(a) The trash.
(b) Debris in neghborhood.
(c) The camp.
12. What kind of house did Jonathan have?
(a) A concrete house.
(b) A zinc house.
(c) A straw house.
(d) A wooden house.
13. The Iwegbu family house was missing all its doors and ____.
14. How much money was counted into Jonathan's palms?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 75 pounds.
(c) 15 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
15. What is this lead character's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jonathan wait in line?
2. How had Jonathan originally planned to use the money needed to buy back the bicycle?
3. Before the way, how many Biafra pounds would it have taken to purchase a load of firewood?
4. Where did Jonathan buy palm wine?
5. What was Jonathan's house made of?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)