|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Maria sell to camp officials for extra food?
(a) Breakfast foods.
(c) Homemade blankets.
2. How did Maria and the children feel when they moved back into the family house?
3. Where did Jonathan travel to in Paragraph 4?
4. Where did Jonathan put his money as soon as his hand closed around it?
(a) His shoe.
(b) His money bag.
(c) His jacket pocket.
(d) His pants pocket.
5. What happened a year before Jonathan got his bicycle back?
(a) Biafra won the civil war.
(b) The bicycle was taken.
(c) Biafra surrended to Nigeria.
(d) The civil war began.
6. The Iwegbu family house was missing all its doors and ____.
7. Who picked mangoes?
(a) Jonathan's kids.
8. If Jonathan had only made one taxi trip daily for a fortnight how much would he have made with his taxi service in this time?
(a) 78 shillings.
(b) 136 shillings.
(c) 84 pounds.
(d) 96 pounds.
9. Where did Jonathan wait in line?
(a) Outisde the camp tent.
(b) In the government building.
(c) At the main gate.
(d) Outside the Treasury.
10. To whom did Jonathan attribute all understanding of such happenings?
(b) His wife.
(c) No one.
(d) Nigerian president.
11. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
12. Where did Jonathan collect what he needed to repair his house?
(a) Debris in neghborhood.
(b) The camp.
(c) The trash.
13. After the war, how many bicycles does Jonathan's family have?
14. What was Jonathan's occupation before the civil war?
(c) Taxi Service.
15. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jonathan find still standing in his neighborhood?
2. Who had made a small fortune after a fortnight?
3. To whom were the akara balls sold.
4. What is Jonathan's overall attitude or mood in the first paragraph of the story?
5. What is this lead character's last name?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)