|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan turn in to be able to get this award payment.
(a) Rebel money.
(c) Old weapons.
(d) Rebel printed propoganda.
2. What did Maria sell to camp officials for extra food?
(c) Homemade blankets.
(d) Breakfast foods.
3. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
(a) Basket of bread.
(b) Two handmade blankets.
(c) Five shillings.
(d) Two pounds.
4. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
(b) Overly large.
(c) Too tight.
(d) In rags.
5. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
6. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
(c) Pants and Shirt.
7. How much money was counted into Jonathan's palms?
(a) 20 pounds.
(b) 75 pounds.
(c) 15 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
8. What did Jonathan find when he arrived?
(c) Another miracle.
(d) A strange sight.
9. How many sheets were missing from the roof?
10. How many of Jonathan's children died before the war ended?
11. How many human heads are safe in Jonathan's family?
12. What distance did Jonathan taxi?
(a) Seven kilometers.
(b) Three kilometers.
(c) Four miles.
(d) Five miles.
13. Who hired a carpenter?
(a) The contractor.
(d) The village.
14. After getting the bicycle back, what did Jonathan do with it?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Give it to his son.
(d) Hide it at his neighbor's house.
15. Who picked mangoes?
(b) Jonathan's kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
2. Why did Jonathan switch his money from his right to his left hand after he left the crowd?
3. To whom were the mangoes sold?
4. Where did Jonathan collect to repair his house?
5. Where did Jonathan put his money as soon as his hand closed around it?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)