|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jonathan sell palm wine?
(a) From his market booth.
(b) Through local shop.
(c) From his bicycle.
(d) From his bar.
2. What did Jonathan mix with his palm wine?
3. This survivor's greeting is given in the first days of ______ after the war.
4. Where did Jonathan go after he had his award payment?
(a) The bar.
(c) The village.
(d) The camp.
5. Where did Jonathan go daily to see "what was what?"
(a) The local bar.
(b) The Treasury.
(c) The village meeting spot.
(d) The Coal Corporation offices.
6. Where was the bicycle for a year?
(a) In a cemetery.
(b) At his father in law's house.
(c) Under his porch.
(d) In a pawn shop.
7. Where did Jonathan collect what he needed to repair his house?
(b) The camp.
(c) The trash.
(d) Debris in neghborhood.
8. If Jonathan had only made one taxi trip daily for a fortnight how much would he have made with his taxi service in this time?
(a) 136 shillings.
(b) 84 pounds.
(c) 78 shillings.
(d) 96 pounds.
9. Where did Jonathan collect to repair his house?
(a) Building materials.
10. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
(a) Overly large.
(b) In rags.
(d) Too tight.
11. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
12. What were the mangoes sold for?
(a) A few pennies.
(b) A pound.
(c) Two shillings.
(d) A shilling.
13. How much money was counted into Jonathan's palms?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 15 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
14. How may people did Jonathan give taxi rides for?
15. How did Jonathan accumulate this "pile"?
(a) Selling palm wine.
(b) Transporting food.
(c) Pulling firewood.
(d) Ferrying people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jonathan's house made of?
2. After a fortnight how much money did Jonathan have from his taxi service?
3. Why did Jonathan switch his money from his right to his left hand after he left the crowd?
4. On average how many pounds did Jonathan earn per day with his taxi service?
5. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)