|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan do before he looked again at the "unbelievable?"
(b) Close his eyes.
(c) Rub his eyes.
2. How many human heads are safe in Jonathan's family?
3. Who made and sold akara balls?
(c) The camp cook.
(d) The children.
4. What does Jonathan consider a bonus from the war?
(a) His friends.
(b) His old bicycle.
(c) His kids.
(d) His wife.
5. Where did Jonathan collect what he needed to repair his house?
(a) The trash.
(b) The camp.
(c) Debris in neghborhood.
6. Where did Jonathan wait in line?
(a) Outside the Treasury.
(b) Outisde the camp tent.
(c) At the main gate.
(d) In the government building.
7. To whom were the mangoes sold?
(b) Camp officials.
(c) Soldiers' wives.
8. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
9. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
(a) Basket of bread.
(b) Two handmade blankets.
(c) Five shillings.
(d) Two pounds.
10. How may people did Jonathan give taxi rides for?
11. Where did Jonathan buy palm wine?
(a) Neighborhhod bar.
(b) Nearby villages.
(c) Boats at harbor.
(d) Local market.
12. To whom were the akara balls sold.
(a) Camp officals.
(d) People traveling the road.
13. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
14. Where was the bicycle for a year?
(a) Under his porch.
(b) At his father in law's house.
(c) In a pawn shop.
(d) In a cemetery.
15. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
(b) Pants and Shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jonathan's house made of?
2. Before the way, how many Biafra pounds would it have taken to purchase a load of firewood?
3. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
4. This survivor's greeting is given in the first days of ______ after the war.
5. What character does the story lead with?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)