Short Answer Key
Paragraph 1 (Page 1)
1. What character does the story lead with?
2. What is this lead character's last name?
3. What does Jonathan count himself to be?
4. What do survivors say as a greeting when they meet other survivors for the first time after the war is over?
5. This survivor's greeting is given in the first days of ______ after the war.
6. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
The survivor's greeting.
7. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
8. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
9. How many children did Jonathan have before the war?
10. How many children does Jonathan have after the war?
11. How many of Jonathan's children died before the war ended?
12. What does Jonathan consider a bonus from the war?
This section contains 2,074 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)