|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 43 (Page 4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan's bicycle need when he got it back?
(a) New wheels.
(b) New chain.
(c) Handlebar repairs.
(d) Palm grease.
2. The old ___ bottles are being rinsed out.
3. After the second knock, who asked a question?
(a) The thief.
(b) The children.
4. How many children did Jonathan have before the war?
5. To whom did Jonathan attribute all understanding of such happenings?
(a) Nigerian president.
(c) No one.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Jonathan have after the war?
2. On average how many pounds did Jonathan earn per day with his taxi service?
3. If Jonathan had only made one taxi trip daily for a fortnight how much would he have made with his taxi service in this time?
4. In the last paragraph of the story, Achebe describes Jonathan's onlookers as what?
5. Jonathan asks the onlookers, "what is ____?"
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)