|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 43 (Page 4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan puts to the people whether what the government gave him was any "___" than the other things that went with the war.
(d) More important.
2. What had become a "mountain of rubble" two houses down?
(a) A concrete edifice.
(b) His house.
(c) The church.
(d) The school.
3. Who picked mangoes?
(a) Jonathan's kids.
4. How had Jonathan originally planned to use the money needed to buy back the bicycle?
(a) To buy another bicycle.
(b) To buy food.
(c) To buy firewood.
(d) To pay taxes.
5. Jonathan was breathless while _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan is usually a ____ sleeper.
2. What did the night watchman knock on to mark the hour?
3. How many gallons does the container hold that Jonathan gets ready to take with him, while his neighbors watch?
4. What goes in the old bottles?
5. Who yells, "shut up?"
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)