|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 43 (Page 4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the old bicycle that Jonathan considers a miracle?
(a) The carpenter.
(b) A soldier.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) He does.
2. Jonathan's throat felt like ____.
(c) A desert.
3. What is counted as nothing?
(a) The egg-rasher payment.
(b) That no one aided his family.
(c) The lost job.
(d) The bicycle.
4. What does Jonathan finally answer to the thief leader's suggestion to call someone else for help?
(c) Pick someone else.
5. Who yells, "shut up?"
(b) Thief leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the robbery what time do the neighbors come to Jonathan's home?
2. How much money does Jonathan say that he has?
3. How many more voices did Jonathan think he heard outside his house after the thief's offer?
4. How many human heads are safe in Jonathan's family?
5. The Iwegbu family house was missing all its doors and ____.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)