|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 37-41 (Page 4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped the thief do what he offered?
(a) His men.
(b) The police.
(c) A captured neighbor from the village.
(d) The soldiers.
2. What does the thief leader do based on Jonathan's response to his suggestion?
(a) He bangs on the door harder.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He repeats his question.
3. To whom were the mangoes sold?
(b) Soldiers' wives.
(d) Camp officials.
4. Jonathan kept the box near him on a ___.
5. Who picked mangoes?
(c) Jonathan's kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his attempt to negotiate, how does Jonathan address the thief and his men?
2. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
3. The thief asked, after the cry of alarm, "you ____ finish?".
4. What sounded like it might have fallen after the second knock?
5. What did Jonathan charge per taxi trip?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)