|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 37-41 (Page 4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
(b) A knife tip.
(c) A pound note.
2. After getting the bicycle back, what did Jonathan do with it?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Give it to his son.
(d) Hide it at his neighbor's house.
3. When Jonathan tries to negotiate what does the thief leader threaten to do?
(a) Break down the door.
(b) Come inside and hurt the family.
(c) Shoot everyone inside.
(d) Let hsi men have Maria.
4. To whom were the mangoes sold?
(b) Camp officials.
(d) Soldiers' wives.
5. To whom did Jonathan sell palm wine?
(b) Government visitors.
(d) Soldier's wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan count himself to be?
2. The second knock on the Iwegbu door was ____ and imperious.
3. How did people feel about paying Jonathan the fare?
4. In Paragraph 2 of the story we find the history of what object?
5. Where were the mangoes picked from?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)