|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 7-9 (Page 2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, how many bicycles does Jonathan's family have?
2. What kind of house did Jonathan have?
(a) A straw house.
(b) A wooden house.
(c) A concrete house.
(d) A zinc house.
3. What were the mangoes sold for?
(a) A few pennies.
(b) Two shillings.
(c) A shilling.
(d) A pound.
4. What was inked on the clothing of the person at Jonathan's front door?
(a) A name.
(b) Three circles.
(c) Two stars.
5. What did Jonathan find still standing in his neighborhood?
(a) His house.
(b) The butcher shop.
(c) His church.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jonathan do before he looked again at the "unbelievable?"
2. During the war, who requested Jonathan's bicycle for "urgent" action?
3. How did Jonathan accumulate this "pile"?
4. Who picked mangoes?
5. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)