|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 7-9 (Page 2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan's neighborhood town is called ___ Overside.
2. How did people feel about paying Jonathan the fare?
3. What kind of house did Jonathan have?
(a) A straw house.
(b) A wooden house.
(c) A zinc house.
(d) A concrete house.
4. Where did Jonathan buy palm wine?
(a) Nearby villages.
(b) Neighborhhod bar.
(c) Local market.
(d) Boats at harbor.
5. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
(a) About three per day.
(b) About one every other day.
(c) About one per day.
(d) About two per day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hired a carpenter?
2. What did Jonathan turn in to be able to get this award payment.
3. Why did Jonathan switch his money from his right to his left hand after he left the crowd?
4. How did Maria and the children feel when they moved back into the family house?
5. How many taxi trips did Jonathan make in a fortnight?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)