|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 7-9 (Page 2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
(c) A knife tip.
(d) A pound note.
2. What caused the value of the Biafra pound to plummet?
(a) It was not explained in the story.
(b) War was declared on the Republic of Biafra.
(c) Surrender of the Republic of Biafra.
(d) Assassination of the leader of the Republic of Biafra.
3. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
4. What did Jonathan turn in to be able to get this award payment.
(a) Rebel money.
(c) Old weapons.
(d) Rebel printed propoganda.
5. How many sheets were missing from the roof?
Short Answer Questions
1. After getting the bicycle back, what did Jonathan do with it?
2. How many of Jonathan's children died before the war ended?
3. How much money was counted into Jonathan's palms?
4. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
5. What did Jonathan use as a taxi?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)