|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 5-6 (Page 2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan find when he arrived?
(a) A strange sight.
(c) Another miracle.
2. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
(a) The survivor's greeting.
(b) The beginning of peace.
(c) The reason for the war.
(d) The end of the war.
3. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
(a) Five shillings.
(b) Basket of bread.
(c) Two pounds.
(d) Two handmade blankets.
4. How had Jonathan originally planned to use the money needed to buy back the bicycle?
(a) To buy another bicycle.
(b) To buy food.
(c) To pay taxes.
(d) To buy firewood.
5. Who from Jonathan's family was near the bicycle for the year?
(b) The oldest son.
(c) The youngest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan's neighborhood town is called ___ Overside.
2. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
3. How did Jonathan accumulate this "pile"?
4. Besides fish, what other food item did Maria get from her exchanges with camp officials?
5. Where did Jonathan travel to in Paragraph 4?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)