|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 5-6 (Page 2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan mix with his palm wine?
2. What caused the value of the Biafra pound to plummet?
(a) It was not explained in the story.
(b) War was declared on the Republic of Biafra.
(c) Surrender of the Republic of Biafra.
(d) Assassination of the leader of the Republic of Biafra.
3. What distance did Jonathan taxi?
(a) Three kilometers.
(b) Seven kilometers.
(c) Four miles.
(d) Five miles.
4. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
5. What is the equivalent Nigerian currency amount for the Boafran pounds paid to the carpenter?
(a) 25 shillings.
(b) 50 shillings.
(c) 5 shillings.
(d) 10 shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is this lead character's last name?
2. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
3. Who had built what had now become a "mountain of rubble?
4. What was Jonathan's house made of?
5. How did Jonathan accumulate this "pile"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)