|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 5-6 (Page 2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the equivalent Nigerian currency amount for the Boafran pounds paid to the carpenter?
(a) 50 shillings.
(b) 25 shillings.
(c) 5 shillings.
(d) 10 shillings.
2. Who owns the old bicycle that Jonathan considers a miracle?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) He does.
(c) The carpenter.
(d) A soldier.
3. What did Jonathan do before he looked again at the "unbelievable?"
(b) Rub his eyes.
(c) Close his eyes.
4. How many children did Jonathan have before the war?
5. Who used Jonathan's taxi service?
(d) Camp officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money in Biafran pounds was paid to the carpenter for the repairs?
2. During the war, who requested Jonathan's bicycle for "urgent" action?
3. What distance did Jonathan taxi?
4. What did Jonathan's bicycle need when he got it back?
5. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)