|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 3 (Page 1).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
2. This survivor's greeting is given in the first days of ______ after the war.
3. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
4. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
(b) A knife tip.
(c) A pound note.
5. What in no way compares to the safety of Jonathan's family?
(a) A picture.
(c) A house.
(d) A bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does the story lead with?
2. During the war, who requested Jonathan's bicycle for "urgent" action?
3. After the war, how many bicycles does Jonathan's family have?
4. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
5. What did Maria sell to camp officials for extra food?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)