|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 3 (Page 1).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
(a) Too tight.
(b) Overly large.
(d) In rags.
2. What happened a year before Jonathan got his bicycle back?
(a) The bicycle was taken.
(b) Biafra surrended to Nigeria.
(c) The civil war began.
(d) Biafra won the civil war.
3. How many human heads are safe in Jonathan's family?
4. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
(a) About one per day.
(b) About two per day.
(c) About three per day.
(d) About one every other day.
5. How many children did Jonathan have before the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used Jonathan's taxi service?
2. Where did Jonathan's taxi go?
3. Who had made a small fortune after a fortnight?
4. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
5. What does Jonathan consider a bonus from the war?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)