|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 3 (Page 1).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan accumulate a pile of?
(a) Nigerian money.
(b) Biafran money.
(c) American money.
(d) British money.
2. What was peeping from the shoes of the person demanding Jonathan's bicycle?
(b) A pound note.
(c) A knife tip.
3. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
(a) Too tight.
(c) In rags.
(d) Overly large.
4. How many human heads are safe in Jonathan's family?
5. What character does the story lead with?
(b) A carpenter.
(d) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan count himself to be?
2. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
3. In Paragraph 2 of the story we find the history of what object?
4. Who owns the old bicycle that Jonathan considers a miracle?
5. On average how many pounds did Jonathan earn per day with his taxi service?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)