|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 2 (Page 1).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does the story lead with?
(a) A thief.
(b) A carpenter.
2. How many years of civil war did Jonathan and his family survive?
3. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
4. What do survivors say as a greeting when they meet other survivors for the first time after the war is over?
(a) "We survived!"
(b) "Happy Survival!"
(c) "Glad you made it!"
(d) "Good to be alive!"
5. During the war, who requested Jonathan's bicycle for "urgent" action?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) His son.
(d) A man in military uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inked on the clothing of the person at Jonathan's front door?
2. What condition were the clothes of the person requesting Jonathan's bicycle?
3. After the war, how many bicycles does Jonathan's family have?
4. What happened a year before Jonathan got his bicycle back?
5. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)