|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 2 (Page 1).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Paragraph 2 of the story we find the history of what object?
(a) Jonathan's bicycle.
(b) The Iwegbu home.
(c) The civil war.
(d) The Iwegbu youngest son.
2. What character does the story lead with?
(b) A carpenter.
(c) A thief.
3. What does Jonathan consider a bonus from the war?
(a) His friends.
(b) His kids.
(c) His old bicycle.
(d) His wife.
4. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
5. How many children does Jonathan have after the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
2. What does Jonathan count himself to be?
3. Besides fish, what other food item did Maria get from her exchanges with camp officials?
4. How many human heads are safe in Jonathan's family?
5. Why did Jonathan doubt the person requesting to use his bicycle?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)