|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 37-41 (Page 4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
2. At first, how does Jonathan respond to the thief leader's suggestion to call someone else for help?
(a) In anger.
(b) He does not respond.
(d) In fear.
3. This survivor's greeting is given in the first days of ______ after the war.
4. Now that the war is over, according to the thief leader, this is a time for ____ peace.
5. The thief asked, after the cry of alarm, "you ____ finish?".
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
2. Where were the mangoes picked from?
3. Besides fish, what other food item did Maria get from her exchanges with camp officials?
4. Where was Jonathan sleeping when he was awakened?
5. Where did Jonathan go after he had his award payment?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)