|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 37-41 (Page 4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the thief leader demand?
(a) 20 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
2. On average how many pounds did Jonathan earn per day with his taxi service?
(a) 8 pounds.
(b) 6 pounds.
(c) 16 pounds.
(d) 12 pounds.
3. Where were the mangoes picked from?
(a) A neighbor's farm.
(b) A nearby park.
(c) The backyard.
(d) Near the military cemetry.
4. What had become a "mountain of rubble" two houses down?
(a) The school.
(b) The church.
(c) A concrete edifice.
(d) His house.
5. What money does Jonathan offer to the thief instead of the demanded amount?
(a) Earnings from wife's efforts.
(b) Shillings from bar.
(c) "Egg-rasher" pounds.
(d) Pennies from mangoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jonathan turn in to be able to get this award payment.
2. Where did Jonathan buy palm wine?
3. The second knock on the Iwegbu door was ____ and imperious.
4. In the cry of alarm who was said to be asleep?
5. Who from Jonathan's family was near the bicycle for the year?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)