|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraph 4 (Pages 1-2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Iwegbu family house was missing all its doors and ____.
2. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
(a) About two per day.
(b) About one per day.
(c) About one every other day.
(d) About three per day.
3. Before the way, how many Biafra pounds would it have taken to purchase a load of firewood?
4. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
5. What is this lead character's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jonathan collect what he needed to repair his house?
2. What had become a "mountain of rubble" two houses down?
3. How many of Jonathan's children died before the war ended?
4. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
5. What did Jonathan accumulate a pile of?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)