|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 15-22 (Page 3).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
(a) Basket of bread.
(b) Five shillings.
(c) Two pounds.
(d) Two handmade blankets.
2. Who picked mangoes?
(d) Jonathan's kids.
3. What did Jonathan use as a taxi?
(a) A borrowed wagon.
(b) A horse drawn carriage.
(c) His bicycle.
(d) A car.
4. How had Jonathan originally planned to use the money needed to buy back the bicycle?
(a) To buy firewood.
(b) To buy another bicycle.
(c) To pay taxes.
(d) To buy food.
5. How long is a fortnight?
(a) 21 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 14 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jonathan accumulate a pile of?
2. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
3. What did Jonathan turn in to be able to get this award payment.
4. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
5. How many more voices did Jonathan think he heard outside his house after the thief's offer?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)