|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 15-22 (Page 3).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mismatched item was the person demanding the bicycle wearing?
(d) Pants and Shirt.
2. The thief asked, after the cry of alarm, "you ____ finish?".
3. In the cry of alarm who was said to be asleep?
4. How many trips per day, on average, did Jonathan make in his taxi?
(a) About one every other day.
(b) About two per day.
(c) About one per day.
(d) About three per day.
5. What did Jonathan accumulate a pile of?
(a) Nigerian money.
(b) Biafran money.
(c) British money.
(d) American money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Paragraph 2 of the story we find the history of what object?
2. Where did Jonathan go daily to see "what was what?"
3. What did the man have in his pocket that was big enough to pass a thief's head thorough?
4. Who made and sold akara balls?
5. After a fortnight how much money did Jonathan have from his taxi service?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)