|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 15-22 (Page 3).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The thief asked, after the cry of alarm, "you ____ finish?".
2. After the cry of alarm was over, what did the thief offer to do?
(b) Nothing, he laughed.
(c) Be nice.
3. How did people feel about paying Jonathan the fare?
4. If Jonathan had only made one taxi trip daily for a fortnight how much would he have made with his taxi service in this time?
(a) 84 pounds.
(b) 78 shillings.
(c) 96 pounds.
(d) 136 shillings.
5. How many more voices did Jonathan think he heard outside his house after the thief's offer?
(a) At least a half doxen.
(b) A lot.
(c) At least five.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Jonathan originally planned to use the money needed to buy back the bicycle?
2. Who had made a small fortune after a fortnight?
3. How did Jonathan feel about having his bicycle again in such a condition?
4. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
5. What happened a year before Jonathan got his bicycle back?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)