|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 15-22 (Page 3).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who came immediately after the cry of alarm?
(a) Total silence.
(b) A response from the police.
(d) A response from the neighbors.
2. Before the way, how many Biafra pounds would it have taken to purchase a load of firewood?
3. Who picked mangoes?
(d) Jonathan's kids.
4. Where was the bicycle for a year?
(a) In a cemetery.
(b) At his father in law's house.
(c) In a pawn shop.
(d) Under his porch.
5. Who first raised an alarm cry for help?
(c) One of the children.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. On average how many pounds did Jonathan earn per day with his taxi service?
2. Where were the mangoes picked from?
3. To whom were the akara balls sold.
4. What did Jonathan give to get his bicycle back?
5. What did Jonathan charge per taxi trip?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)