|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 15-22 (Page 3).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distance did Jonathan taxi?
(a) Three kilometers.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Four miles.
(d) Seven kilometers.
2. How did people feel about paying Jonathan the fare?
3. After getting the bicycle back, what did Jonathan do with it?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Give it to his son.
(d) Hide it at his neighbor's house.
4. How long is a fortnight?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 21 days.
(d) 14 days.
5. What did Jonathan's bicycle need when he got it back?
(a) New wheels.
(b) Handlebar repairs.
(c) New chain.
(d) Palm grease.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Jonathan had only made one taxi trip daily for a fortnight how much would he have made with his taxi service in this time?
2. Where did Jonathan buy palm wine?
3. What was inked on the clothing of the person at Jonathan's front door?
4. What did Jonathan mix with his palm wine?
5. How did Jonathan accumulate this "pile"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)