|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 28-36 (Pages 3-4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money in Biafran pounds was paid to the carpenter for the repairs?
2. After the second knock, who asked a question?
(a) The children.
(b) The thief.
3. Who hired a carpenter?
(c) The contractor.
(d) The village.
4. Jonathan was breathless while _____.
5. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees with the thief about what it is time for?
2. How much money does the thief leader demand?
3. What was Jonathan's house made of?
4. In his attempt to negotiate, how does Jonathan address the thief and his men?
5. Jonathan's voice was parched and ____.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)