|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 28-36 (Pages 3-4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Maria and the children feel when they moved back into the family house?
2. Who had built what had now become a "mountain of rubble?
(a) His employer.
(b) The Nigerian government.
(c) The Biafran government.
(d) A wealthy contractor.
3. The thief leader tells Jonathan that he is not a ____ thief.
4. The second knock on the Iwegbu door was ____ and imperious.
5. After knocking the ___ o'clock hour the night watchman was silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his attempt to negotiate, how does Jonathan address the thief and his men?
2. What did Jonathan do before he looked again at the "unbelievable?"
3. The tools used to repair the Iwegbu house were a blunt plan, a hammer and bent ___ nails.
4. How much money does the thief leader demand?
5. What is the equivalent Nigerian currency amount for the Boafran pounds paid to the carpenter?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)