|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paragraphs 28-36 (Pages 3-4).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonathan find still standing in his neighborhood?
(a) His house.
(b) The butcher shop.
(c) His church.
(d) The school.
2. Where did Jonathan collect to repair his house?
(c) Building materials.
3. I am a ___ man Jonathan tells the thief.
4. What sound rings through the sky after the money demand is made?
(b) Gun fire.
(c) Striking of the new hour by the watchman.
5. What kind of house did Jonathan have?
(a) A concrete house.
(b) A zinc house.
(c) A wooden house.
(d) A straw house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan is usually a ____ sleeper.
2. Where did Jonathan collect what he needed to repair his house?
3. How many sheets were missing from the roof?
4. How much money in Biafran pounds was paid to the carpenter for the repairs?
5. The second knock on the Iwegbu door was ____ and imperious.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)