Paragraph 1 (Page 1)
1. What character does the story lead with?
(b) A carpenter.
(c) A thief.
2. What is this lead character's last name?
3. What does Jonathan count himself to be?
4. What do survivors say as a greeting when they meet other survivors for the first time after the war is over?
(a) "We survived!"
(b) "Good to be alive!"
(c) "Glad you made it!"
(d) "Happy Survival!"
5. This survivor's greeting is given in the first days of ______ after the war.
6. What goes deep to Jonathan's heart?
(a) The beginning of peace.
(b) The reason for the war.
(c) The end of the war.
(d) The survivor's greeting.
7. How many inestimable blessings does Jonathan come out of the war with?
8. What is Jonathan's wife's name?
9. How many children did Jonathan have before the war?
This section contains 3,161 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)