Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Civil Peace. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Paragraph 1 (Page 1)
1. What character does the story lead with?
a) A thief.
c) A carpenter.
2. What is this lead character's last name?
3. What does Jonathan count himself to be?
4. What do survivors say as a greeting when they meet other survivors for the first time after the war is over?
a) "Happy Survival!"
b) "Good to be alive!"
c) "Glad you made it!"
d) "We survived!"
5. This survivor's greeting is given in the first days of...
This section contains 3,377 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)