Paragraph 1 (Page 1)
• Jonathan Iwegbu is a war survivor.
• He praises God for the miracle of his, his wife's, and his kids' lives.
• He also praises God for the miracle of his bicycle, even though not to be compared to the lives of him and his family.
Paragraph 2 (Page 1)
• Jonathan considers the fact that he has his bicycle intact after the war a miracle.
• His bicycle was demanded for use by a soldier, but Jonathan was able to bribe the soldier.
• He then buried his bicycle in the graveyard near his son's grave, and when he dug it up a year later it worked fine, just needing some oil.
Paragraph 3 (Page 1)
• Jonathan uses his bicycle to start a taxi service.
• He takes people across a four-mile stretch to tarred road, charging six Biafran pounds per trip.
• After two weeks he has earned 115 Biafran pounds from this enterprise.
Paragraph 4 (Pages 1-2)
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)