Quiz: Civil Disobedience to Walking
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where in the U.S. was Thoreau most interested in the slavery debate?
2. What kind of man did Thoreau think Brown was?
3. How did Thoreau describe the rulers of the country in 'Slavery in Massachusetts'?
4. What was Brown trying to build with his attack?
a) A political party.
b) A message.
c) A fortress.
d) An army.
5. What did Thoreau warn the people against in 'Slavery in Massachusetts'?
a) Not thinking for themselves.
b) Not caring about other people.
c) All of these.
d) Being robbed of freedom.
This section contains 244 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)