|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tale 5", why does Tyler want humans to remain human?
2. What did the vault and wheels in "Tale 6" used to be?
3. Why does Tyler buy a kaleidoscope?
4. What does Ken Fowler believe scientists have wrong for converting people to Lopers?
5. How long does Tyler say it has been since there was a murder in the solar system?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Tale 5", how do Joe and Tyler disagree on mutants?
2. In "Tale 5", what does Tyler talk about at his press conference?
3. What changes happen to Ken Fowler after he becomes a Loper?
4. Why is there a dome on Jupiter?
5. What does Ebenezer debate before chasing rabbits?
6. In "Tale 6", what is happening in Geneva?
7. In "Tale 4", what do Ken Fowler and Miss Stanley argue about?
8. What advice does Joshua give Jenkins in "Tale 7"?
9. How is a friendship with wolves beneficial for the Dogs?
10. In "Tale 4", what makes Ken Fowler decide to convert himself?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze Juwain's philosophy. What is the impact of this philosophy?
Essay Topic 2
What is role of robots in "City"?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use long descriptive passages in this novel? What makes these effective? What makes them ineffective? How do they relate to the themes of the novel?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)