|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills help the Dogs to become a master race?
(a) Literacy skills.
(b) Building skills.
(c) Physical skills.
(d) Math skills.
2. In "Notes 1", which Dog believes the tale might be true?
3. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
(b) Less advanced Dogs.
4. Why does Bounce say that "Tale 3" is a favorite among Dogs?
(a) Because it's about food.
(b) Because it's the first to mention Dogs.
(c) Because it doesn't mention war.
(d) Because it is about mutants.
5. What does Gramps do when he hears Ole's car in "Tale 1"?
(a) Yells at him to leave.
(b) Pretends to need help.
(c) Complains about the weather.
(d) Goes inside the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Notes 1", why do many Dogs have a hard time believing cities were real?
2. How does Jerome feel about the decline of the city?
3. What does the editor say may happen to people who read the Tales?
4. Who does Bruce blame for the new philosophy being left unfinished?
5. In "Tale 2", what paper topic does Jerome write on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do some Dogs believe the tales are true?
2. How do Dogs feel about "Tale 2"?
3. How do Dogs feel about traveling between planets?
4. How does Jerome react when he learns that Juwain is ill?
5. How does Gramps react when he sees Ole drive up in his car in "Notes 1"?
6. In "Notes 1", what does Tigre think of the tales?
7. How does Grant feel about talking to Dave Baxter?
8. How do Dogs understand robots?
9. At the end of "Tale 3", what does Grant ask of Nathaniel?
10. What does Bruce help the Dogs to do in "Tale 3"?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)