|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gramps know Henry Adams?
(a) He knew his grandfather.
(b) He buys produce from him.
(c) They lived next door to each other.
(d) He met him at the store.
2. Who do most Dogs feel created the first robot?
(a) A god.
(b) A human.
(c) A robot.
(d) A Dog.
3. Who interrupts Jerome while he is reading in "Tale 2"?
4. In the Preface, how do Dogs feel about war?
(a) They are hungry for it.
(b) They analyze it excessively.
(c) They avoid it.
(d) The concept confuses them.
5. In the Preface, what does the editor say has no meaning in the Dogs' world?
(b) The concepts in the tales.
(d) The endings of the tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bounce believe the purpose of cities are?
2. What does Bruce believe will happen if humans and Dogs work side-by-side?
3. How does Jerome feel about the decline of the city?
4. What skills help the Dogs to become a master race?
5. In the Preface, what is said to happen to humanity?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Grant feel about talking to Dave Baxter?
2. How do Dogs feel about "Tale 2"?
3. How does Gramps help with a solution to all the empty houses?
4. What does Grant learn about mutants in "Tale 3"?
5. How do Dogs feel about traveling between planets?
6. Why do some Dogs believe the tales are true?
7. What is the tone of the Preface?
8. In the Preface, how do Dogs view man?
9. In the Preface, how are the Dogs' tales shared?
10. What does Joe tell Grant about the anthill?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)