|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 7 and Tale 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the editor suggest reading the Tales?
(a) He suggests that readers don't read the Tales.
(b) At face value.
(c) With a friend.
(d) As symbols.
2. In "Tale 6", why does mankind not know about the developing Dog culture?
(a) They haven't been reading Jon's papers.
(b) They have been hiding in Geneva.
(c) The Dogs are only in North America.
(d) They ignore all Dogs.
3. What does Ebenezer think about the development of Dog society?
(a) It is developing too slowly.
(b) It confuses him.
(c) It developed too quickly.
(d) It is mirroring the development of human society.
4. In "Notes 5", why doesn't the Dog believe man could ever be so advanced?
(a) Because they are unstable.
(b) Because they are fictional.
(c) Because they are confused.
(d) Because they are uneducated.
5. Why does Grant take an atomic gun into the woods in "Tale 3"?
(a) To try to start a fire.
(b) To hunt mutants.
(c) To kill off Dogs.
(d) To defend himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do most Dogs feel created the first robot?
2. Why does the creature in "Tale 7" come to Earth?
3. In "Tale 2", what does Juwain say he plans on changing?
4. In "Tale 4", how many men are converted to Lopers, but do not return?
5. In "Tale 3", who does Grant question about the people who live in the woods?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)