|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 7 and Tale 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the creature in "Tale 7" come to Earth?
(a) It was lost.
(b) To study.
(c) To hunt.
(d) To take it over.
2. What does the editor say each Tale starts with?
(a) A note from a human.
(b) A note from the Dogs.
(c) A poem.
(d) A warning from the author.
3. In the Preface, what does the editor say has the biggest impact on humanity in the Cities?
(a) Creation of wealth.
4. What did the vault and wheels in "Tale 6" used to be?
(a) Where robots were made.
(b) The Webster space craft.
(c) A Dog's safe.
(d) A means of defense.
5. In "Tale 4", what does Ken Fowler blame for his problem converting people to Lopers?
(a) The participants genetic makeup.
(b) Miss Stanley's machine.
(c) His lack of participants.
(d) The amount of time it takes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juwain feel about meeting Thomas?
2. In "Tale 5", why does Ken want to return to the dome?
3. What advancements has Jerome helped the martians with?
4. In "Tale 7", why does Jenkins go to the mutants for help?
5. How is Jerome Webster related to Johnny Webster?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)