|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 3 and Tale 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Jerome read in "Tale 2"?
(a) One about Martian climate.
(b) One about Martian crime.
(c) One about Martian history.
(d) One about Martian psychology.
2. Who calls Jerome to tell him Juwain is ill?
3. In "Tale 1", how are the helicopters powered?
(a) With gas.
(b) With atomic power.
(c) With batteries.
(d) With solar power.
4. How does Bruce help the Dogs in "Tale 3"?
(a) He helps them get government jobs.
(b) He helps them find homes.
(c) He helps them increase their intellect.
(d) He helps them fight off the mutants.
5. In the Preface, what does the editor say about the Cities in this novel?
(a) They are a mystery to all.
(b) They are subjected to disease.
(c) They suffer a decline.
(d) They are attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruce blame for the new philosophy being left unfinished?
2. In "Tale 1", what do Gramps and Henry talk about?
3. How is Jerome Webster related to Johnny Webster?
4. What does "Notes 1" say exists instead of Dogs?
5. Why does Henderson insist on Jerome performing surgery on Juwain?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)