|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 3 and Tale 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henderson insist on Jerome performing surgery on Juwain?
(a) To show he can control Jerome.
(b) To save Juwain's philosophy.
(c) To bring honor to his department.
(d) To become famous.
2. Who does Bruce blame for the new philosophy being left unfinished?
3. In "Tale 3", what does Grant do when he realizes Nathaniel is talking to him?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Asks him how he can talk.
(c) Says he is taking a census.
(d) Runs away.
4. In the Preface, what does the editor say the Dogs tell their pups about the stories they share?
(a) That they are history.
(b) That they are a warning.
(c) That it's all a joke.
(d) That they are untrue.
5. What does Grant do before going to bed the night he meets the Websters?
(a) He says a prayer.
(b) He buys his own robot.
(c) He decides to return home the next day.
(d) He looks over his paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
2. What does Bounce believe the purpose of cities are?
3. How does the editor suggest reading the Tales?
4. What makes Ole realize his time has passed?
5. In "Notes 1", which Dog believes the tale might be true?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)