|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 3 and Tale 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, what does the editor say has no meaning in the Dogs' world?
(a) The concepts in the tales.
(d) The endings of the tales.
2. What happens to Jerome when he visits the Space Field?
(a) He has a panic attack.
(b) He starts a small fire.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) He passes out.
3. In the Preface, what is said to happen to humanity?
(a) It decreases.
(b) It stays the same.
(c) It increases.
(d) It's not revealed yet.
4. What gives the Dogs a chance to better their population?
(a) The medicine they have stored up.
(b) Help from humans.
(c) A decline in the amount of humans.
(d) More places to hide while they work.
5. What is the editor's point of writing the Preface?
(a) To explain the role of science in the book.
(b) To stop people from reading farther.
(c) To explain the history of the Dogs.
(d) To introduce the Tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juwain live?
2. In "Tale 1", where does Mark say he is moving?
3. In "Notes 2", what do the Dogs say they find familiar about "Tale 2"?
4. What makes Ole realize his time has passed?
5. How does the editor suggest reading the Tales?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)