|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 3 and Tale 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the editor's point of writing the Preface?
(a) To explain the role of science in the book.
(b) To explain the history of the Dogs.
(c) To introduce the Tales.
(d) To stop people from reading farther.
2. Who do most Dogs feel created the first robot?
(a) A human.
(b) A robot.
(c) A god.
(d) A Dog.
3. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
(a) Less advanced Dogs.
4. What job does Henderson have?
(a) Professor of space travel.
(b) Mayor of a Martian city.
(c) President of the World Committee.
(d) Jerome's boss.
5. How does Jerome first turn down the chance to perform Juwain's surgery?
(a) He says he has other plans.
(b) He says he is ill too.
(c) He says he doesn't have the money to travel.
(d) He says he can't leave the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Notes 1", why does Rover believe Dogs can't understand the tale?
2. In the Preface, who does the editor say narrates the notes in this novel?
3. Why does Bounce say that "Tale 3" is a favorite among Dogs?
4. Why does Johnny have a problem with where Levi is living?
5. What does Gramps do when he hears Ole's car in "Tale 1"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)