|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 3 and Tale 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Joe's appearance?
(a) He keeps his face covered.
(b) He doesn't seem to age.
(c) He wears all green.
(d) He gets younger each year.
2. In "Tale 2", what does Jenkins reveal to Jerome about his father?
(a) He has money hidden.
(b) He wants to be buried on Mars.
(c) He has agoraphobia.
(d) He wants to sell the estate.
3. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
(a) Less advanced Dogs.
4. Why does Bounce say that "Tale 3" is a favorite among Dogs?
(a) Because it is about mutants.
(b) Because it's about food.
(c) Because it doesn't mention war.
(d) Because it's the first to mention Dogs.
5. In "Tale 3", who does Grant question about the people who live in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Jerome to tell him Juwain is ill?
2. What does traveling to Jupiter do to Earth's population?
3. What does the editor say each Tale starts with?
4. In "Tale 1", what has happened to the streets?
5. In "Notes 1", why does Rover believe Dogs can't understand the tale?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)