|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 3 and Tale 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does traveling to Jupiter do to Earth's population?
(a) It decreases it.
(b) It creates a baby boom.
(c) It begins a period of starvation.
(d) It frightens it.
2. How does Jerome first turn down the chance to perform Juwain's surgery?
(a) He says he has other plans.
(b) He says he doesn't have the money to travel.
(c) He says he is ill too.
(d) He says he can't leave the house.
3. How is travel to Jupiter possible?
(a) From the help of people willing to test the program.
(b) With funding from the rich.
(c) Through improvements in space travel.
(d) Religious fanaticism.
4. In "Tale 3", what is the purpose of the census?
(a) To watch the people living in the woods.
(b) To predict the future population.
(c) To compare Earth's population to Mars'.
(d) To see who is left on Earth.
5. What does Bounce believe the purpose of cities are?
(a) They are just a made-up story.
(b) They are meant to be a prison.
(c) They are the centers of civilization.
(d) They are used to trick people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juwain feel about meeting Thomas?
2. Why does Grant take an atomic gun into the woods in "Tale 3"?
3. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
4. What skills help the Dogs to become a master race?
5. Why does Bounce say that "Tale 3" is a favorite among Dogs?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)