|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 2 and Tale 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, what is discovered that makes the tales more likely to be true?
(a) Pictures from humans.
(c) Other writings.
(d) A human.
2. What does Bounce believe the purpose of cities are?
(a) They are the centers of civilization.
(b) They are meant to be a prison.
(c) They are used to trick people.
(d) They are just a made-up story.
3. In "Notes 2", what do the Dogs say they find familiar about "Tale 2"?
(a) The buildings.
(b) The love.
(c) The fear.
(d) The robots.
4. In "Tale 1", what does Levi say the government looks for?
(b) New cities.
(c) Someone to govern.
(d) Ways to steal money.
5. In "Tale 2", what does Jenkins reveal to Jerome about his father?
(a) He wants to be buried on Mars.
(b) He has agoraphobia.
(c) He has money hidden.
(d) He wants to sell the estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, what does the editor warn that the Dogs do to humans in Tale 7?
2. In "Tale 1", why haven't Betty and Johnny moved yet?
3. What does Juwain do for a living?
4. In "Tale 1", what has happened to the streets?
5. Who do most Dogs feel created the first robot?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)