|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 2 and Tale 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tale 1", where does Mark say he is moving?
(a) To New York.
(b) To a suburb.
(c) To the country.
(d) Next door to Gramps.
2. Why don't Dogs know where robots come from?
(a) They haven't read the directions.
(b) They don't know how to make them.
(c) They have never seen them.
(d) They don't talk to the animals that make them.
3. In the Preface, who does the editor say narrates the notes in this novel?
4. In "Tale 2", what upsets Jerome about Thomas?
(a) He isn't going back to school.
(b) He is moving to Mars.
(c) He doesn't have a job.
(d) He's selling the family estate.
5. In "Tale 1", what does Gramps feel is jeopardizing cities and civilization?
(b) A lack of human compassion.
(c) Automatic machines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Jerome to tell him Juwain is ill?
2. In "Notes 1", which Dog believes the tale might be true?
3. According to Ole and Gramps, what makes a plant "real"?
4. What does traveling to Jupiter do to Earth's population?
5. In the Preface, what does the editor say many humans do in Tale 7?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)