|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 7 and Tale 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tale 6", what desire is said to be strong in Dogs?
(a) The desire to learn.
(b) The desire to sleep.
(c) The desire for fun.
(d) The desire to eat.
2. When Joe tells Tyler he knows Juwain's philosophy, what is Tyler's first question?
(a) Who else knows.
(b) The cost of the philosophy.
(c) If it's true.
(d) How Joe knows it.
3. In "Tale 5", why does Ken not want to return to the dome?
(a) He likes the fresh air better.
(b) He hates his job.
(c) He doesn't want to become human again.
(d) He wants people to stop using the converter.
4. In the Preface, what animal is said to compete with Dogs for control?
5. What does the editor say the hardest part of reading the Tales is?
(a) Understanding the symbols.
(b) Dealing with the language.
(c) Figuring out the truth.
(d) Not being afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Peter why he wants to throw a stick farther in "Tale 7"?
2. What does Miss Stanley do for a living?
3. What does Ebenezer think about the development of Dog society?
4. What skills help the Dogs to become a master race?
5. In "Tale 6", what is Jenkins' new job?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)