|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 7 and Tale 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miss Stanley feel about Ken Fowler's tests in "Tale 4"?
(a) She doesn't care about them.
(b) She is angry about them.
(c) She is excited for them.
(d) She is nervous about them.
2. What did the vault and wheels in "Tale 6" used to be?
(a) The Webster space craft.
(b) Where robots were made.
(c) A Dog's safe.
(d) A means of defense.
3. In "Tale 3", what does Grant do when he realizes Nathaniel is talking to him?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Says he is taking a census.
(c) Asks him how he can talk.
(d) Runs away.
4. How does the editor suggest reading the Tales?
(a) With a friend.
(b) At face value.
(c) He suggests that readers don't read the Tales.
(d) As symbols.
5. In "Notes 1", which Dog believes the tale might be true?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, what does the editor say many humans do in Tale 7?
2. After visiting the Space Field, what does Jerome think about living in isolation?
3. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
4. What is unique about Joe's appearance?
5. How do most Dogs feel about travel between planets?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)