|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 2 and Tale 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ole and Gramps, what makes a plant "real"?
(a) If it isn't in packaging.
(b) If it is grown in soil.
(c) If it is grown from seeds.
(d) If it doesn't touch the ground.
2. In the Preface, how do Dogs feel about war?
(a) They avoid it.
(b) They are hungry for it.
(c) They analyze it excessively.
(d) The concept confuses them.
3. In "Tale 1", why haven't Betty and Johnny moved yet?
(a) Because of Johnny's job.
(b) Because they don't want to leave Gramps.
(c) Because of a lack of housing.
(d) Because of money issues.
4. In "Tale 1", what does Gramps feel is jeopardizing cities and civilization?
(c) Automatic machines.
(d) A lack of human compassion.
5. What is Jerome doing in "Tale 2"?
(a) Getting a divorce.
(b) Attending a funeral.
(c) Attending a wedding.
(d) Overseeing a birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, what animal is said to compete with Dogs for control?
2. What does the editor say may happen to people who read the Tales?
3. Why does Henderson insist on Jerome performing surgery on Juwain?
4. After visiting the Space Field, what does Jerome think about living in isolation?
5. In "Notes 1", why does Rover believe Dogs can't understand the tale?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)