|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 2 and Tale 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Notes 1", why do many Dogs have a hard time believing cities were real?
(a) Because they don't think people would want to live there.
(b) Because they were told they weren't real.
(c) Because all the descriptions don't make sense.
(d) Because they have never seen a picture of one.
2. What does "Notes 1" say exists instead of Dogs?
3. What does the editor say may happen to people who read the Tales?
(a) They may stop reading the Tales.
(b) They may turn against the Dogs.
(c) They may go insane.
(d) They may believe them.
4. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
(c) Less advanced Dogs.
5. Where does Juwain live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jerome Webster related to Johnny Webster?
2. In the Preface, what does the editor say about the Cities in this novel?
3. Why does Henderson insist on Jerome performing surgery on Juwain?
4. Why don't Dogs know where robots come from?
5. What gives the Dogs a chance to better their population?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)