|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 2 and Tale 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Tale 1", what happens to the empty buildings and houses?
(a) They are updated.
(b) They are turned into memorials.
(c) They are burned.
(d) They are sold to a different country.
2. In "Tale 1", what makes Gramps remember his friends that used to live in the neighborhood?
(a) The setting sun.
(b) Opening a letter from a friend.
(c) Talking to Betty.
(d) Their empty houses.
3. In "Tale 2", why don't people have to leave their houses?
(a) Because of the delivery services.
(b) Because of their televisions.
(c) Because of the robot servants.
(d) Because of the dial-in room.
4. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
(a) Less advanced Dogs.
5. In the Preface, what does the editor say about the Cities in this novel?
(a) They suffer a decline.
(b) They are subjected to disease.
(c) They are attacked.
(d) They are a mystery to all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills help the Dogs to become a master race?
2. What does the editor say each Tale starts with?
3. What is the editor's point of writing the Preface?
4. What is unique about Ole's car?
5. In the Preface, what does the editor say the Dogs tell their pups about the stories they share?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)