|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 2 and Tale 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Henderson have?
(a) President of the World Committee.
(b) Professor of space travel.
(c) Mayor of a Martian city.
(d) Jerome's boss.
2. Where does Ole sell his vegetables?
(a) In town.
(b) On his farm.
(c) Out of his truck.
(d) On Gramps' front yard.
3. What does the editor say the hardest part of reading the Tales is?
(a) Dealing with the language.
(b) Figuring out the truth.
(c) Not being afraid.
(d) Understanding the symbols.
4. In "Tale 2", what upsets Jerome about Thomas?
(a) He isn't going back to school.
(b) He doesn't have a job.
(c) He is moving to Mars.
(d) He's selling the family estate.
5. What does Gramps do when he hears Ole's car in "Tale 1"?
(a) Complains about the weather.
(b) Yells at him to leave.
(c) Pretends to need help.
(d) Goes inside the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jerome doing in "Tale 2"?
2. In the Preface, when does the editor tell the reader to expect the Dogs to have control of North America?
3. How does Juwain feel about meeting Thomas?
4. How does the editor suggest reading the Tales?
5. What does traveling to Jupiter do to Earth's population?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)