|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 4 and Tale 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tale 4", why do some people want to be converted to Lopers?
(a) To compete with the Dogs.
(b) To stay on Earth.
(c) To become smarter.
(d) To live on Jupiter.
2. What skills help the Dogs to become a master race?
(a) Literacy skills.
(b) Building skills.
(c) Physical skills.
(d) Math skills.
3. In "Tale 1", what has happened to the streets?
(a) They are all privately owned.
(b) They are covered with weeds.
(c) They were redesigned.
(d) They were repaved.
4. In "Tale 4", how many men are converted to Lopers, but do not return?
5. What does Gramps do when he hears Ole's car in "Tale 1"?
(a) Complains about the weather.
(b) Yells at him to leave.
(c) Goes inside the house.
(d) Pretends to need help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Henderson have?
2. In "Tale 1", what does Gramps feel is jeopardizing cities and civilization?
3. In "Tale 1", what does Gramps watch in his yard?
4. How does Miss Stanley feel about Ken Fowler's tests in "Tale 4"?
5. What is unique about Ole's car?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)