|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 4 and Tale 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the editor say each Tale starts with?
(a) A note from the Dogs.
(b) A poem.
(c) A warning from the author.
(d) A note from a human.
2. What does Bounce believe the purpose of cities are?
(a) They are the centers of civilization.
(b) They are meant to be a prison.
(c) They are used to trick people.
(d) They are just a made-up story.
3. What is unique about Joe's appearance?
(a) He doesn't seem to age.
(b) He keeps his face covered.
(c) He gets younger each year.
(d) He wears all green.
4. In "Notes 1", why do many Dogs have a hard time believing cities were real?
(a) Because they don't think people would want to live there.
(b) Because they have never seen a picture of one.
(c) Because they were told they weren't real.
(d) Because all the descriptions don't make sense.
5. What is strange about the anthill that Dave tells Grant about?
(a) It is taller than a man.
(b) It has a greenhouse.
(c) People live inside it.
(d) It has electricity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, what does the editor say some Dogs view humans as?
2. How does Bruce help the Dogs in "Tale 3"?
3. In "Tale 1", what does Gramps feel is jeopardizing cities and civilization?
4. What makes living on Jupiter difficult?
5. Why is the government so concerned with mutants?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)