|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 4 and Tale 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the editor's point of writing the Preface?
(a) To explain the role of science in the book.
(b) To stop people from reading farther.
(c) To introduce the Tales.
(d) To explain the history of the Dogs.
2. How does Jerome first turn down the chance to perform Juwain's surgery?
(a) He says he can't leave the house.
(b) He says he has other plans.
(c) He says he is ill too.
(d) He says he doesn't have the money to travel.
3. Who does Bruce blame for the new philosophy being left unfinished?
4. In "Notes 4", what happens after the Dog is transformed?
(a) He resembles a man.
(b) He is a mutant.
(c) He can speak.
(d) He can't speak.
5. In the Preface, what does the editor warn that the Dogs do to humans in Tale 7?
(a) Move them off of Earth.
(b) Eat them.
(c) Put them into jails.
(d) Kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jerome when he visits the Space Field?
2. In "Tale 4", how does Ken Fowler feel about not returning to the dome?
3. How does Miss Stanley feel about Ken Fowler's tests in "Tale 4"?
4. In the Preface, what is discovered that makes the tales more likely to be true?
5. What job does Henderson have?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)