|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 4 and Tale 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tale 1", where does Mark say he is moving?
(a) To a suburb.
(b) To the country.
(c) Next door to Gramps.
(d) To New York.
2. What does the editor say the hardest part of reading the Tales is?
(a) Not being afraid.
(b) Dealing with the language.
(c) Figuring out the truth.
(d) Understanding the symbols.
3. How does Jerome feel about the decline of the city?
(a) He is remorseful about it.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He enjoyes it.
(d) He doesn't think of it.
4. What is strange about the anthill that Dave tells Grant about?
(a) It has a greenhouse.
(b) People live inside it.
(c) It has electricity.
(d) It is taller than a man.
5. What makes living on Jupiter difficult?
(a) The lack of technology.
(b) The amount of water.
(c) The climate.
(d) The size of the planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Notes 1", which Dog believes the tale might be true?
2. How does Juwain feel about meeting Thomas?
3. Who do most Dogs feel created the first robot?
4. In the Preface, what does the editor say about the Cities in this novel?
5. In "Tale 1", what has happened to the streets?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)