|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes 4 and Tale 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Preface, what does the editor say the Dogs tell their pups about the stories they share?
(a) That it's all a joke.
(b) That they are a warning.
(c) That they are untrue.
(d) That they are history.
2. What advancements has Jerome helped the martians with?
3. In "Tale 4", what does Ken Fowler count?
(a) The amount of time it take to get to Jupiter.
(b) Men who have never returned from Jupiter.
(c) Money spent on travel to Jupiter.
(d) Dogs that want to travel to Jupiter.
4. How do most Dogs feel about travel between planets?
(a) They don't believe man was capable of this travel.
(b) They think it's evil.
(c) They think it isn't possible.
(d) They think it's easy.
5. In "Tale 2", what upsets Jerome about Thomas?
(a) He doesn't have a job.
(b) He's selling the family estate.
(c) He isn't going back to school.
(d) He is moving to Mars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface, what animal is said to compete with Dogs for control?
2. In "Tale 3", why does the Webster family watch Thomas' health?
3. How does Jerome feel about the decline of the city?
4. What does Bruce believe will happen if humans and Dogs work side-by-side?
5. What makes living on Jupiter difficult?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)