|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Karakawe hired to do for Ludovic Leblanc?
(a) Cook for him.
(b) Guide him.
(c) Lead him.
(d) Fan him.
2. What do the conspirators hope to get?
(a) Gold and oil.
(b) Rubber and emeralds.
(c) Diamonds and wood.
(d) Emeralds and diamonds.
3. What has Professor LeBlanc spent the last several years pursuing?
(a) The Chupacabras.
(d) The Lock Ness monster.
4. What opportunity does Kate advise Alex to never miss?
(a) An opportunity to learn.
(b) An opportunity to offer his opinion.
(c) An opportunity to express himself.
(d) An opportunity to keep his mouth shut.
5. What has made Alex brave enough to swim in the Amazon without fear?
(a) His experience with Morgana.
(b) His experience with the snake.
(c) His experience being lost in New York.
(d) His experience with the river dolphin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Alex told not to say "Walimai"?
2. What does the book Kate gives Alex contain?
3. How does one judge the size of a reptile?
4. Why is Mauro Carias anxious to capture the beast?
5. Why does Cesar Santos say the Amazon natives rejected Christianity?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)