|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cesar Santos say the Amazon natives rejected Christianity?
(a) It is too demanding.
(b) It is too mystical.
(c) It is too simple.
(d) It is too complicated.
2. What negative quality does Kate see in Alex?
3. How does one judge the size of a reptile?
(a) By the size of its fangs.
(b) By the number of scales.
(c) By the number of coils.
(d) By the distance between the eyes.
4. How does Lisa feel about Kate?
(a) She worships her.
(b) She stays away from her.
(c) She is bored by her.
(d) She's afraid of her.
5. What do the conspirators hope to get?
(a) Rubber and emeralds.
(b) Gold and oil.
(c) Emeralds and diamonds.
(d) Diamonds and wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Padre Valdomero, a captured Indian is a _____________Indian.
2. What quality does Alex believe Kate has too much of?
3. How does Kate define experience?
4. What kind of problems does Kate believe there are?
5. What bothers the travelers most while in the boat?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)