|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Quinn surprised when he meets Stillman for the third time?
(a) Quinn is surprised because the elder Stillman brings him lunch.
(b) Quinn is surprised because a different Stillman shows up at the park.
(c) Quinn is surprised because the elder Stillman still does not remember his name.
(d) Quinn is surprised because the elder Stillman recognizes him.
2. Who does Quinn write about in Chapter 11?
(a) The homeless tramps of the streets.
(b) The prostitues of the streets.
(c) The stray animals of the streets.
(d) The children of the streets.
3. What does Quinn bring with him every morning when he goes out to track Stillman?
(a) A loaf of bread, potatoes and water.
(b) A donut, a carton of orange juice and a book.
(c) A glass of milk, cereal and his notebook.
(d) A coffee, a buttered roll, and a newspaper.
4. Does Quinn ever question where the food trays come from while he is living in the Stillman's apartment?
(a) Yes, he does.
(b) Quinn is never given food on a tray.
(c) Only on occasion.
(d) No, he never does.
5. What does Quinn discover when he enters the Stillman apartment in Chapter 13?
(a) The apartment is inhabited.
(b) The apartment is inhabited by the elder Stillman.
(c) The apartment is empty.
(d) The apartment is filled with newspaper clippings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinn do with the money in his bank account?
2. What size is Stillman's notebook when compared to Quinn's notebook?
3. What time of day does Quinn leave his alley to go buy food?
4. Does Quinn feel sorry for what happens to Max Work?
5. Why does Paul Auster refuse the check addressed to him?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)