|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Quinn pretend to be when he meets Stillman a second time?
(b) Henry Dark.
(c) John Milton.
(d) Moby Dick.
2. Who is Siri?
(a) Quinn's girlfriend.
(b) Paul Auster's wife.
(c) Peter Stillman's cousin.
(d) Max Work's sister.
3. What does Quinn do with the money in his bank account?
(a) He withdraws most of it.
(b) He burns it.
(c) He gives it away.
(d) He gives it to Peter Stillman.
4. Why is Quinn surprised when he meets Stillman for the third time?
(a) Quinn is surprised because a different Stillman shows up at the park.
(b) Quinn is surprised because the elder Stillman still does not remember his name.
(c) Quinn is surprised because the elder Stillman brings him lunch.
(d) Quinn is surprised because the elder Stillman recognizes him.
5. Why does Paul Auster refuse the check addressed to him?
(a) Because he distrusts Quinn.
(b) Because he does not like banks.
(c) Because he is rich and does not need money.
(d) Because he feels he does not deserve the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first meeting between Quinn and Stillman take place?
2. Where does Quinn think of running away to in the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. Who does Quinn pretend to be when he meets Stillman a third time?
4. Why did Stillman decide to travel to New York after being released?
5. Which is the first word Stillman rhymes with Quinn?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)