|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Quinn face while attempting to follow Stillman each morning?
(a) Quinn discovers that he becomes tired easily from so much walking.
(b) Quinn discovers that Stillman is aware of his presence.
(c) Quinn discovers that he walks too fast for Stillman.
(d) Quinn discovers that his shoes are unfit for walking so much.
2. Which two activities is Quinn forced to give up while living on the streets?
(a) Eating and bathing.
(b) Sleeping and eating.
(c) Sleeping and shaving.
(d) Shaving and bathing.
3. Which article of clothing does Stillman always wear when he goes out each morning?
(a) A pair of polished black shoes.
(b) A fedora hat.
(c) A white dress shirt.
(d) A long overcoat.
4. Who does Quinn write about in Chapter 11?
(a) The stray animals of the streets.
(b) The prostitues of the streets.
(c) The homeless tramps of the streets.
(d) The children of the streets.
5. How does Quinn keep track of his sleep schedule?
(a) Quinn keeps track of his sleep schedule by having other homeless people wake him up.
(b) Quinn keeps track of his sleep schedule by using an alarm clock.
(c) Quinn keeps track of his sleep schedule by listening to the nearby church bells.
(d) Quinn keeps track of his sleep schedule by timing it with his watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Quinn's ultimate fate in City of Glass?
2. Which famous novel is discussed by Quinn and Paul Auster in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Quinn cease to write about himself toward the end of City of Glass?
4. Why is Quinn unable to collect his money from Paul Auster?
5. Where does Quinn go at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)