|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quinn do after he is unable to contact Virginia by phone in Chapter 11?
(a) Quinn visits Paul Auster.
(b) Quinn goes shopping for a new car.
(c) Quinn wanders aimlessly around the city.
(d) Quinn dreams of a world in which his family is alive.
2. Why is Quinn unable to collect his money from Paul Auster?
(a) Quinn is unable to collect his money because Paul Auster spent it.
(b) Quinn is unable to collect the money because Paul Auster lost it.
(c) Quinn is unable to collect his money because the check bounced.
(d) Quinn is unable to collect his money because the check was forged.
3. Why does Paul Auster refuse the check addressed to him?
(a) Because he is rich and does not need money.
(b) Because he distrusts Quinn.
(c) Because he feels he does not deserve the money.
(d) Because he does not like banks.
4. Which notable character in City of Glass is the narrator friends with?
(a) Max Work.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Paul Auster.
(d) Virginia Stillman.
5. Which activity does Quinn enjoy most while living on the streets?
(a) Shopping for food.
(b) Collecting trash.
(c) Thinking about Virginia.
(d) Watching the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinn do with the money in his bank account?
2. What size is Stillman's notebook when compared to Quinn's notebook?
3. Does Quinn enjoy living at the Stillman apartment?
4. What happens to Quinn and his mind at the start of Chapter 12?
5. How old is Paul Auster's son?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)