|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Peter kept locked up as a child?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Three years.
2. Which book does Quinn read first in Chapter 6?
(a) A Tale of Sin: The Story of Adam and Eve
(b) The Garden and the Tower: Early Visions of the New World.
(c) Moses and his Followers.
(d) The Bible.
3. Where does Quinn go to eat at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Broadway Bakery.
(b) Breakdown Buffet.
(c) Heights Luncheonette.
(d) 102nd Deli.
4. Does Quinn enjoy assuming the identity of Paul Auster?
(a) He is unsure.
(b) Quinn never assumes any identities other than his own.
5. Who does the mystery caller ask for the first time they call Quinn?
(a) Peter Stillman.
(b) Paul Auster.
(c) William Wilson.
(d) Virginia Stillman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Quinn writes in his notebook?
2. What color hair does Peter Stillman have?
3. Where does Quinn live?
4. Who is William Wilson?
5. Who is Virginia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Daniel Auster look like?
2. Why does Quinn throw his clothes down the air shaft at the Stillman apartment?
3. What activities does Peter Stillman enjoy on a daily basis?
4. What does Stillman's notebook look like?
5. How was Peter Stillman finally discovered and freed from his confinement when he was young?
6. Why does Virginia fear for Peter's life?
7. How did Virginia and Peter Stillman first meet?
8. How does Quinn feel when he assumes the persona of Paul Auster?
9. Why does Peter wish to be "real" and not a puppet boy?
10. What does Virginia Stillman look like?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)