|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Virginia ask Quinn to report back to her with his observations?
(b) Late evening.
(d) Early morning.
2. What is Quinn's favorite sport?
3. At what time does Stillman arrive at the train station in Chapter 7?
(a) 5:45 in the evening.
(c) 6:41 in the evening.
(d) 7:00 in the morning.
4. What was the name of Henry Dark's wife?
(a) Lucy Fitts.
(b) Jane Langston.
(c) Jill Smith.
(d) Lois Fitz.
5. Who is Max Work?
(a) A noisy neighbor Quinn despises.
(b) A writer Quinn respects greatly.
(c) A lonely bum who lives across the street.
(d) A fictitious character in Quinn's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what time does Quinn leave the train station in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Quinn experience a moment of panic while following Stillman home?
3. How long has Quinn been keeping William Wilson's identity a secret?
4. What type of novels does Quinn write?
5. Who is Quinn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Quinn's opinions and feelings when it comes to Virginia Stillman by the end of Chapter 5?
2. What happens in the time that passes between Chapters 11 and 12?
3. Why does Quinn choose to leave the library without recording any information in his notebook?
4. Why is Stillman amused by Quinn's name?
5. What does Peter Stillman look like?
6. Why is the year 1960 important in City of Glass?
7. Why is May 19th a significant date for Quinn?
8. What is the narrator's opinion of Quinn's fate at the end of City of Glass?
9. What was Henry Dark's version of paradise?
10. Why does Quinn withdraw most of the money from his bank account?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)