|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the elder Stillman ever realize he is being followed home from the train station?
(c) The elder Stillman is never followed.
2. What is Peter's profession?
3. Does Quinn find himself attracted to Virginia when they first meet?
(a) Yes, he is interested in her.
(b) No, he is repulsed by her.
(c) He is neutral toward her.
(d) He is unusure of her.
4. What year did Henry Dark die?
5. Which book does Quinn read first in Chapter 6?
(a) A Tale of Sin: The Story of Adam and Eve
(b) Moses and his Followers.
(c) The Garden and the Tower: Early Visions of the New World.
(d) The Bible.
6. Why was Peter finally freed from his confinement?
(a) Peter was freed because a fire broke out in the Stillman apartment.
(b) Peter was freed because the elder Stillman felt guilty.
(c) Peter was freed because his father died.
(d) Peter was freed because he grew into adulthood.
7. Which writing instrument does Quinn use the first time he writes in his notebook?
(a) A paint brush.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A marker.
(d) A pen.
8. What color hair does Peter Stillman have?
9. What is Quinn doing when the mystery caller calls for the first time?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Using the restroom.
(c) Eating a sandwich.
(d) Reading a book.
10. What is the date of Quinn's parent's anniversary?
(a) March 21st.
(b) June 3rd.
(c) May 19th.
(d) December 30th.
11. What type of novels does Quinn write?
(c) Science Fiction.
12. Which street does Quinn live on?
(a) 112th street.
(b) 107th street.
(c) 98th street.
(d) 20th street.
13. About how many years after the flood was the Tower of Babel built?
(a) 550 years.
(b) 52 years.
(c) 340 years.
(d) 200 years.
14. Which piece of clothing did J. lend Quinn in college?
(a) An overcoat.
(b) A pair of jeans.
(c) A hat.
(d) A tunic.
15. Where did Virginia meet Peter?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At Peter's school.
(d) At the spa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days and nights were inhabitants of the new Tower of Babel to be locked up?
2. Where does Quinn live?
3. How does Quinn describe the way Peter moves when they first meet?
4. How old was Peter when his mother died?
5. Why does Quinn take off his clothes when he first attempts to write in his prized notebook?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)