|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Quinn first think of when he reflects upon Peter Stillman's mental and physical situation?
(c) Peter of Hanover.
2. How does Quinn describe the way Peter moves when they first meet?
3. What is the first thing Quinn writes of in his notebook?
(a) Stillman's family history.
(b) Stillman's wife.
(c) Stillman's face.
(d) Stillman's apartment.
4. Does Quinn find himself attracted to Virginia when they first meet?
(a) He is neutral toward her.
(b) He is unusure of her.
(c) No, he is repulsed by her.
(d) Yes, he is interested in her.
5. Who is William Wilson?
(a) Quinn's alter ego.
(b) Peter's uncle.
(c) Virginia's father.
(d) Quinn's brother.
6. Does Quinn enjoy assuming the identity of Paul Auster?
(b) He is unsure.
(d) Quinn never assumes any identities other than his own.
7. Where does Quinn agree to meet the mystery caller?
(a) 8th Boulevard.
(b) 69th Street.
(c) 11th Avenue.
(d) Fifth Drive.
8. How old is Quinn?
9. What is the title of the book Quinn sees the young woman at the station reading?
(a) Death and Dating.
(b) Misty Madness.
(c) Sex Town Antics.
(d) Suicide Squeeze.
10. Which library does Quinn visit at the beginning of chapter 6?
(a) The Harvard library.
(b) The Yale library.
(c) The Brown library.
(d) The Columbia library.
11. According to the Haggadah, who was designated the architect of the Tower of Babel?
12. What year did Henry Dark die?
13. About what time does Quinn leave the train station in Chapter 6?
(a) Two o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
14. What year did Henry Dark emigrate to America?
15. What is unusual about Peter?
(a) He is rich but acts as if he is poor.
(b) He has the disposition and skill set of a child.
(c) He is extremely intellegent but lacks common sense.
(d) He is a talented musician who plays with his feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max Work?
2. How many years did Henry Dark work for John Milton?
3. What is Virginia Stillman's profession?
4. What is Quinn doing when the mystery caller calls for the first time?
5. How many different groups of people were said to have worked on the Tower of Babel?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)