|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many years after the flood was the Tower of Babel built?
(a) 340 years.
(b) 52 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 550 years.
2. What color clothing does Peter Stillman wear most?
3. Who does Quinn pretend to be when he meets Stillman a third time?
(a) Victoria Stillman.
(b) Paul Auster.
(c) Max Work.
(d) Peter Stillman.
4. What type of novels does Quinn write?
(b) Science Fiction.
5. Who does Quinn buy a pen from in Chapter 6?
(a) A deaf mute man.
(b) A blind man.
(c) A tall man.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mystery caller ask of Quinn at the end of Chapter 1?
2. What time of day does Virginia ask Quinn to report back to her with his observations?
3. Who does Quinn pretend to be when he meets Stillman a second time?
4. How old was Peter's father when he was made a full professor?
5. According to Stillman, all men are what food item?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)