|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Quinn pretend to be while wandering the train station in Chapter 7?
(a) Paul Auster.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Virginia Stillman.
(d) Max Work.
2. Why does Quinn experience a moment of panic while following Stillman home?
(a) Quinn panics because the elder Stillman spots him.
(b) Quinn panics because he suspects Stillman of going toward his home.
(c) Quinn panics because he realizes he loves Virginia.
(d) Quinn panics because he realizes he followed the wrong Stillman.
3. Who does Quinn buy a pen from in Chapter 6?
(a) An old man.
(b) A blind man.
(c) A deaf mute man.
(d) A tall man.
4. Where does the first meeting between Quinn and Stillman take place?
(a) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Riverside Park.
5. What year was Henry Dark born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinn do after he is unable to contact Virginia by phone in Chapter 11?
2. What was the title of the pamphlet Henry Dark published before his death?
3. What type of novels does Quinn write?
4. Why was Peter finally freed from his confinement?
5. What sort of abode do Virginia and Peter live in?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)