|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Henry Dark?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A clergyman.
(d) A warlock.
2. Why is the topic of children painful for Quinn?
(a) Thinking about children reminds him of how he was unable to have any of his own.
(b) Thinking about children reminds him too much of his bad childhood.
(c) Thinking about children reminds him of his dead son.
(d) Thinking about children bores him.
3. What is the name of the old hotel Stillman lives at?
(a) Hotel Harmony.
(b) Hotel Serenity.
(c) Hotel Tranquility.
(d) Hotel Peace.
4. Where does Quinn agree to meet the mystery caller?
(a) 69th Street.
(b) 8th Boulevard.
(c) 11th Avenue.
(d) Fifth Drive.
5. Why does Quinn take off his clothes when he first attempts to write in his prized notebook?
(a) Because he is afraid to spill ink on them.
(b) Because his clothes are dirty.
(c) Because he is a nudist.
(d) Because he feels it is appropriate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Stillman decide to travel to New York after being released?
2. How much money is Quinn paid on a daily basis to follow and observe the elder Stillman?
3. Which day of the week does Quinn meet Stillman for the first time?
4. Where is Quinn when he first writes in his notebook?
5. What year was Henry Dark born?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)