|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Peter's father when he was made a full professor?
2. What year did Henry Dark emigrate to America?
3. Why does Quinn take off his clothes when he first attempts to write in his prized notebook?
(a) Because he is a nudist.
(b) Because he is afraid to spill ink on them.
(c) Because he feels it is appropriate.
(d) Because his clothes are dirty.
4. What happened to Peter's mother?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) She died of cancer.
(c) She died in her sleep.
(d) She died of old age.
5. At what time does the mystery caller call Quinn at the end of Chapter 1?
(b) Three in the afternoon.
(c) 11 at night.
(d) 10 in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writing instrument does Quinn use the first time he writes in his notebook?
2. What year did Henry Dark die?
3. What is unusual about Peter?
4. How long did Virgina and Peter know each other before they married?
5. Which of the following books did John Milton write?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)