|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the mystery caller call Quinn at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Three in the afternoon.
(b) 10 in the morning.
(c) 11 at night.
2. Which of the following are objects does Stillman collect off the street?
(a) Black gloves, tin cans, and empty juice bottles.
(b) Rags, pebbles, and old school uniforms.
(c) Doll heads, shoe laces, and old bow ties.
(d) Photographs, old pieces of printed paper, and machinery parts.
3. Who is Quinn?
(a) The brother of the protagonist in City of Glass.
(b) The brother of the antagonist in City of Glass.
(c) The protagonist of City of Glass.
(d) The antagonist of City of Glass.
4. What is unusual about Peter?
(a) He is rich but acts as if he is poor.
(b) He is a talented musician who plays with his feet.
(c) He has the disposition and skill set of a child.
(d) He is extremely intellegent but lacks common sense.
5. Which two subjects did Peter's father study in college?
(a) Chemistry and religion.
(b) Theology and history.
(c) Religion and philosophy.
(d) English and theology.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Virginia?
2. Which of the following books did John Milton write?
3. What is special about the white flag attached to the pen Quinn buys?
4. What year did Henry Dark predict the Tower of Babel would return?
5. According to Stillman, all men are what food item?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)