|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 & 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Quinn's favorite sport?
2. Does Quinn enjoy assuming the identity of Paul Auster?
(a) He is unsure.
(d) Quinn never assumes any identities other than his own.
3. What is unusual about Peter?
(a) He is a talented musician who plays with his feet.
(b) He is extremely intellegent but lacks common sense.
(c) He is rich but acts as if he is poor.
(d) He has the disposition and skill set of a child.
4. Where does Quinn go to eat at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Broadway Bakery.
(b) Heights Luncheonette.
(c) Breakdown Buffet.
(d) 102nd Deli.
5. What does Peter think of the kiss he shared with Virginia?
(a) He thinks Virginia is confused about the situation.
(b) He thinks there is a motive behind the kiss.
(c) He thinks she likes him.
(d) He is unusure what to think of the kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the only time Quinn uses his typewriter?
2. Who is Quinn?
3. What is Quinn's first name?
4. Who does the mystery caller ask for the first time they call Quinn?
5. Why does Peter not trust Virginia?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)