|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon do that gains the respect of the Shadowhunters?
(a) Rescues the Mortal Cup.
(b) Defeats Abbadon.
(c) Rescues Isabelle.
(d) Rescues Clary.
2. What does Raphael admit?
(b) That he knows how to find the vampires.
(c) That he knows where his sister is.
(d) That he is a vampire.
3. What do Jace and Clary steal?
(a) The king vampire's crown.
(b) The queen vampire's scepter.
(c) A demon motorcycle.
(d) A vampire's coffin.
4. Who has been watching over Clary?
(a) No one.
(b) The wolf pack.
(c) The Clave.
(d) Valentine's cohorts.
5. What is the best way into the vampire lair?
(a) Through the door of a mausoleum.
(b) Through a magically concealed doorway.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valentine want the Mortal Cup?
2. Who leaves the circle first?
3. What does Dorothea suddenly say?
4. What does Jace use Raphael to do?
5. Who jumps in through the windows?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Clary and Jace get to the Silent City and what is the Silent City?
2. Why does Jace throw a knife at Raphael, and what do Jace and Clary notice in the stairwell?
3. What happens to Raphael when they are searching the inside of the Hotel and where do they find him?
4. Why does Clary think Jocelyn put the Mortal Cup in the tarot deck?
5. What happens when Clary and Jace return to the Institute?
6. What does Hodge explain about the Circle?
7. Who do Jace and Clary encounter near the dumpsters at the Hotel Dumont and what does he tell them?
8. What does Dorothea do as Clary is holding the Mortal Cup and how does Clary respond?
9. What does Dorothea say about Valentine and what does she reveal behind the portal curtain?
10. What does Magnus Bane explain about the mental block in Clary's mind?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)