|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothea say about Valentine?
(a) He expects everyone to listen to him.
(b) He is going to be there in a minute.
(c) He will be unhappy if she does not get him the cup.
(d) He is dead.
2. What does Jace use Raphael to do?
(a) Negotiate a release for Simon.
(b) Show them where they kill their hostages.
(c) Order the vampires to stay back.
(d) Show them where the head vampire is.
3. Where did Jocelyn hide the Mortal Cup?
(a) In Dorothea's Tarot card deck.
(b) In a picture hanging in Luke's living room.
(c) In the Louvre.
(d) In the zoo.
4. With whom does Clary argue at the Institute?
5. What does Jace say the pact with the religions of the world is?
(a) They do not have a pact with the religions of the world.
(b) That they will not reveal anything about the shadowhunters.
(c) That they all help the shadowhunters kill demons.
(d) That they will not hinder the shadowhunters' work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clary awaken?
2. What does Raphael admit?
3. How do Jace and Clary get to the Silent City?
4. What interrupts Clary's dreaming?
5. Who is Raphael?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hodge say about Valentine's personality and plan?
2. What happens when Clary and Jace return to the Institute?
3. What scene demonstrates Isabelle's dubious cooking abilities?
4. How do Clary and Jace get to the Silent City and what is the Silent City?
5. What does Hodge explain about the Circle?
6. What does Dorothea do as Clary is holding the Mortal Cup and how does Clary respond?
7. What does Dorothea say about Valentine and what does she reveal behind the portal curtain?
8. What does Clary ask of Simon and how does she pressure him to agree to her request?
9. Who do Jace and Clary encounter near the dumpsters at the Hotel Dumont and what does he tell them?
10. What does Clary discover about some runes?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)