|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumps in through the windows?
(b) A different vampire clan.
2. What does Simon do that gains the respect of the Shadowhunters?
(a) Rescues the Mortal Cup.
(b) Rescues Clary.
(c) Rescues Isabelle.
(d) Defeats Abbadon.
3. What does Raphael order the vampires to do?
(a) Kill Jace, Clary and Simon.
(b) Kill Clary and hold Jace for torture.
(c) Kill Jace and hold Clary to turn into a vampire.
(d) Turn all three into vampires.
4. Why is Valentine particularly hurt by the person who chooses to leave the circle first?
(a) The person tries to kill Valentine.
(b) The person convinces others to leave.
(c) The person was Valentine's right-hand.
(d) The person told the Clave about the circle.
5. Where did Jocelyn hide the Mortal Cup?
(a) In the zoo.
(b) In Dorothea's Tarot card deck.
(c) In a picture hanging in Luke's living room.
(d) In the Louvre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Clary discovered about some runes?
2. Who stays loyal to Valentine even after his defeat
3. What would happen if Hodge leaves the Institute?
4. Who has been watching over Clary?
5. What do Clary and Jace hear near the dumpster?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hodge explain about the Circle?
2. How does Clary demonstrate her discovery and what does she deduce about the Mortal Cup from her discovery?
3. What story does Raphael tell Jace and Clary about some boys, one of whom was his brother?
4. Where is Clary when she wakes from losing consciousness and what does Luke tell her?
5. What does Brother Jeremiah learn when he examines Clary and what does he suggest?
6. What happens when Jace lets go of Raphael and who comes to Jace and Clary's rescue?
7. What happens to Clary when she goes before the Silent Council?
8. What does Hodge say about Valentine's personality and plan?
9. Why does Clary think Jocelyn put the Mortal Cup in the tarot deck?
10. What do Jace and Clary find initially when they arrive at Hotel Dumont and look for an entrance into the building?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)