|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jace and Clary steal?
(a) The king vampire's crown.
(b) The queen vampire's scepter.
(c) A demon motorcycle.
(d) A vampire's coffin.
2. What does Hodge do to Jace?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Puts him to sleep.
(d) Ties him up.
3. Where did Jocelyn hide the Mortal Cup?
(a) In the Louvre.
(b) In Dorothea's Tarot card deck.
(c) In a picture hanging in Luke's living room.
(d) In the zoo.
4. What does Simon do when the Shadowhunters go into the apartment building?
(b) Waits by the van.
(c) Goes around back.
(d) Goes to pick up some drinks.
5. What does Simon point towards?
(a) The Cathedral.
(b) The group of vampires approaching them from behind.
(c) The Institute.
(d) The rising sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clary tell Dorothea?
2. What does Hodge explain?
3. What does Isabelle admit?
4. What is wrong with Alec after the fight?
5. What does Jace point out about the Mortal Cup?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight with Abbadon.
2. What happens to Raphael when they are searching the inside of the Hotel and where do they find him?
3. What does Hodge explain about the Circle?
4. What does Magnus Bane explain about the mental block in Clary's mind?
5. What story does Raphael tell Jace and Clary about some boys, one of whom was his brother?
6. What does Brother Jeremiah learn when he examines Clary and what does he suggest?
7. What does Hodge say about Valentine's personality and plan?
8. What does Clary discover about some runes?
9. How do Clary and Jace get to the Silent City and what is the Silent City?
10. Where does Jace get weapons to fight the vampires and what is the relationship between the shadowhunters and various world religions?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)