|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jill stands before the Council?
(a) They remove her block.
(b) They question her extensively.
(c) They are unable to remove the block.
(d) They give her a history of her family.
2. What can demons not stand?
3. What does Clary do when Dorothea reaches for the cup?
(a) Tosses the cup to Alec.
(b) Hands it to her.
(c) Pulls away.
(d) Tosses the cup to Simon.
4. What does Hodge say Valentine is besides powerful?
5. What does Hodge tell the young ones to do?
(a) To try to capture Valentine if he arrives at the Institute.
(b) To never be alone.
(c) To report to him if Valentine arrives at the Institute.
(d) Not to interfere with Valentine.
6. What does Isabelle admit?
(a) She is jealous of Clary.
(b) She is in love with Jace.
(c) She is hurt that Hodge does not include her in his meeting.
(d) She threw out her soup and ordered Chinese take-out.
7. How do Jace and Clary get to the Silent City?
(a) The subway.
(c) A magic carriage.
(d) Hodge takes them.
8. Who are buried in the Silent City?
(a) The upper echelons of the Clave.
(b) All Shadowhunters.
(c) The Shadowhunters who so desire it.
(d) The Monks.
9. What happens to Dorothea?
(a) She jumps into the portal.
(b) She faints.
(c) She is killed by Valentine when he arrives.
(d) Abbadon possesses her body.
10. Why does Jace think Clary may know where the cup is hidden?
(a) Because of the mind block.
(b) It's a wild shot in the dark, so there's no way Clary could know.
(c) Because her mother may have mentioned it by accident some time.
(d) Clary may have seen it at one time.
11. What does Clary begin to enjoy?
(a) Fighting the vampires.
(b) Cuddling with Simon.
(c) Having her arms wrapped around Jace.
(d) Flying over the city.
12. What does Jace forget that causes him concern when he remembers?
(a) Demon motorcycles do not run in the daylight.
(b) The werewolves wanted Clary, so they are probably chasing them.
(c) Simon will change at sunrise and will cause them to be overbalanced.
(d) He was nicked by a vampire and will be part vampire from now on.
13. What does Raphael admit?
(a) That he is a vampire.
(c) That he knows how to find the vampires.
(d) That he knows where his sister is.
14. Where does Clary awaken?
(a) In Idria.
(b) In Luke's apartment.
(c) In a jail cell.
(d) In her room in the Institute.
15. What does Dorothea say about Valentine?
(a) He will be unhappy if she does not get him the cup.
(b) He expects everyone to listen to him.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is going to be there in a minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. He wounded Luke?
2. What does Jace point out about the Mortal Cup?
3. What does Jace use Raphael to do?
4. Why is Valentine particularly hurt by the person who chooses to leave the circle first?
5. Where did Jocelyn hide the Mortal Cup?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)