|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 – 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rune that represents the Wayland family of Shadowhunters?
(a) A closed eye.
(b) A blacksmith's hammer.
(c) A cat.
(d) A torch.
2. What is the name of the sword that Valentine shows to Jace in Chapter 5?
3. What does Valentine say the sword he has taken from the Silent Brothers was used for by an Angel in Chapter 5?
(a) To drive Lucifer to the Gates of Hell.
(b) To kill the Inquisitor's son.
(c) To drive Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden.
(d) To kill Maryse's son.
4. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) "Valentines's Arrow."
(b) "A Season in Hell."
(c) "The Cuckoo in the Nest."
(d) "Smoke and Diamonds."
5. Who is the boy that is drawing the pentagram in the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mark is said to decorate the "hand of every Shadowhunter" in Chapter 6?
2. Where do Clary, Isabelle, and Alec depart the subway in the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What is the title of Chapter 7?
4. What is described as the second of the Mortal Instruments used in trials to determine if a Shadowhunter is lying in Chapter 3?
5. What river is described next to the Metropole in the Prologue?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)