|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department does Thorby belong to in the Guard?
(a) Exotic Corps.
(b) Farki Corps.
(c) Space Corps.
(d) Alien Corps.
2. Who did Colonel Bisby call for after Thorby recited a code?
(a) The cook.
(b) The captain at arms.
(c) The military police.
(d) The psych officer.
3. What is Colonel Bisby's Executive Officer Vice Colonel's nickname?
4. Where did Thorby and his parents leave when they were missing?
5. The ship's journey took them closer to what?
(a) A new ship.
(b) A mail ship.
(c) A Spaceship Jubilee.
(d) The Great Gathering of the People.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Hydra bound to ?
2. What role did Thorby get in the play?
3. What did Thorby dream Uncle Jack did?
4. What does Thorby refuse to do for Uncle Jack?
5. Thorby's great-great-great grandfather decided that what should happen to Rudbek?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Thorby's idea concerning the investigation of the slave trade?
2. What makes Woolamurra ideal if Thorby no longer wants to be a trader?
3. Who is Thorby identified to be?
4. How were Thorby and his parents lost?
5. Describe Leda.
6. What qualifications did it take to be in the Guard?
7. What advice does Counselor Garsch give Thorby?
8. What leads Captain Bisby to discover who Thoby's blood relatives are?
9. What do Weemsby and Bruder want Thorby to sign papers for?
10. At the Gathering what does Captain Krausa discover that changes Thorby's life?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)