|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorby's great-great-great grandfather decided that what should happen to Rudbek?
(a) It should never be sold.
(b) It should never have its own water source.
(c) It should always have maids.
(d) It should always have a valet.
2. Why did Thorby become an actor?
(a) Because he had no talent.
(b) Because Grandmother says so.
(c) Because he wanted to .
(d) Because it is easy for him.
3. What has Thorby inherited?
(a) A jailhouse.
(b) A safebox.
(c) Rudbek Associates.
(d) A house cleaning business.
4. Where did Thorby and Leda have an argument?
(a) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
5. Who succeeded Grandmother as Chief Officer?
(b) El Nida's captain's wife.
(c) Captain Krausa's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colonel Bisby's Executive Officer Vice Colonel's nickname?
2. What is the play about?
3. What happened to Fritz and Thorby when they go to dirt?
4. What are Thorby's blood parents names?
5. Where is the Hydra bound to ?
Short Essay Questions
1. What business does Thorby attend after leaving the counselor's office?
2. What does Thorby confide in Leda?
3. What is the history of the Sisu?
4. What do Weemsby and Bruder want Thorby to sign papers for?
5. What is the Gathering?
6. How were Thorby and his parents lost?
7. What leads Captain Bisby to discover who Thoby's blood relatives are?
8. What is Thorby heir to?
9. What advice does Counselor Garsch give Thorby?
10. Describe the method of trading on Finster.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)