1. What is lot ninety-seven?
2. What was lot ninety-six?
A pair of blond girls.
3. Who is Baslim the Cripple?
4. What part of the boy made Baslim think he was of unmutated Earth people?
5. What caused the beggar to believe the boy was not docile?
The scars on his back.
6. What are the characteristics of Syndonian ears?
Long, hairy, and pointed.
7. Who financed the beggar to purchase lot ninety-seven?
Dwarol the Syndonian.
8. What was more expensive than lot ninety-seven?
The stamp tax.
This section contains 3,764 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)