|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Thorby have to see?
(a) The skipper of the Sisu.
(b) The sargeant to see if Pop is dead.
(d) The harbor master.
2. To Thorby, Earth is a what?
(a) Vacation spot.
(d) Cruel planet.
3. What caused the beggar to believe the boy was not docile?
(a) His stance.
(b) The scars on his back.
(c) His clenched hands.
(d) His gestures.
4. Why did Baslim never send Thorby out of the city?
(a) Thorby refused to go.
(b) For fear Thorby would be stolen.
(c) A slave had to have a travel permit and a free man has to check in and out.
(d) For fear Thorby would run away.
5. Who is Baslim the Cripple?
(a) A king.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A nobleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Thorby tell the gentleman he was?
2. What is the slave boy's name?
3. What was outside the entrance of Thorby's home?
4. What did Baslim use to help Thorby remember the message?
5. What did Baslim have the slave boy do first?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)