|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman tell Thorby to do after the patrolman left?
(a) "Stay where you are."
(b) "Let's eat, you must be starved."
(c) "Come on into the house."
(d) "Leave and don't come back."
2. What was the name of the ship that brought Thorby to the slave auction?
(a) The Jolly Roger.
(b) The Merry Widow.
(c) The Black Diamond.
(d) The Popular Ride.
3. What does it mean to be "shortened"?
(a) Drawn and quartered.
(b) Placed on the rack.
(c) Your legs cut off.
(d) Your head cut off and placed on a stake.
4. What does not necessarily show up in appearance?
5. What does Baslim want Thorby to do after he dies?
(a) Rent out his room.
(b) Keep his spot on the Plaza.
(c) Seek out a certain man and give him a message.
(d) Make more money at pickpocketing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Baslim send Thorby to the shipyards?
2. Who is Baslim the Cripple?
3. Who is Captain Krausa?
4. What art did Baslim learn as a young man?
5. Thorby was born what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)