|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Baslim believes Thorby to be a citizen of what land?
2. Why did the chair bearers say nothing?
(a) They had no tongues.
(b) They are deaf.
(c) They are indifferent.
(d) They are robots.
3. Why did Baslim send Thorby to the shipyards?
(a) To talk to a ship master.
(b) To deliver a message.
(c) To keep him out of his business.
(d) To get a job as a sweeper.
4. Under hypnosis, what suggestion does Baslim give Thorby?
(a) To find his mother.
(b) To sleep until the dawn.
(c) Not to have any more bad dreams.
(d) To call him PaPa.
5. Where did Thorby go when the patrolmen came?
(a) Down the alley.
(b) Hid behind the cabaret.
(c) Across the street.
(d) Inside the cabaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the beggar to believe the boy was not docile?
2. What is the only thing Baslim possessed upon his death?
3. What did Thorby and Baslim do at the Plaza of Liberty?
4. Why did Thorby think his home was raided?
5. How long was Baslim gone?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)