|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Thorby, Earth is a what?
(a) Vacation spot.
(b) Cruel planet.
2. What is tattooed on Thorby after his manumission?
(a) A new beggar number.
(b) A union number.
(c) A new free man's i.d.
(d) A line through his slave number, the Sargon's seal, book and page number of his freedom
3. Why did Baslim send Thorby to the shipyards?
(a) To talk to a ship master.
(b) To keep him out of his business.
(c) To get a job as a sweeper.
(d) To deliver a message.
4. What was the first thing the boy tried to do?
(a) Bite the beggar.
(b) Hit the beggar.
(c) Run away.
(d) Beg the Syndonian.
5. Baslim began teaching Thorby to do what?
(a) Play music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was contained in Baslim's artificial eye?
2. What was outside the entrance of Thorby's home?
3. What is lot ninety-seven?
4. What was the name of the ship that brought Thorby to the slave auction?
5. Who is Baslim the Cripple?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)