|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorby's great-great-great grandfather decided that what should happen to Rudbek?
(a) It should never have its own water source.
(b) It should never be sold.
(c) It should always have maids.
(d) It should always have a valet.
2. What does Thorby call Weemsby?
(b) Uncle Ed.
(c) Uncle Jack.
(d) Cousin Jack.
3. What language does Captain Krausa speak?
(b) Nine Worlds trade lingo.
(c) Seven Worlds trade lingo.
4. What does Thorby get in Rudbek City?
(a) A safe deposit box.
(b) A new name.
(c) An office.
(d) A Post Office box.
5. What is the only thing Baslim possessed upon his death?
(a) His artificial eye.
(b) His adopted son.
(c) His artificial leg.
(d) His beggar's bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean to be "shortened"?
2. What items brought the highest trading prices?
3. How did Captain Krausa propose to take Thorby to the ship?
4. How was Rudbek and Rudbek City connected?
5. How did Baslim die?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)