1. Who wrote the following quotation that opens the book: "If they don't see happiness in the picture, at least they'll see the black"?
2. In Chapter 1, the author begins with the statement, "When you are alone and too tired even to turn on any of your devices, you let yourself linger in" what?
3. How old does the author describe the school girl in Chapter 1?
4. Where does the school girl attend school in Chapter 1?
5. Where is the school described as being located in Chapter 1?
This section contains 4,527 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)