|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe her new therapist specializing in, in Chapter 1?
(a) Anxiety disorders.
(b) Trauma counseling.
(c) Marriage counseling.
(d) Family counseling.
2. When was the painting completed that concludes Citizen: An American Lyric?
3. What word from Chapter 5 refers to a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts?
4. What word used by the author in Chapter 5 refers to a thing that represents or stands for something else?
5. What word does the author use in Chapter 5 to mean a thing that blocks one's way?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was James Craig Anderson murdered?
2. Upon what book is the film Beau Travail loosely based?
3. The author writes in Chapter 4 that the past has "turned your flesh into its own" what?
4. The author claims in Chapter 5 that "the conversations you have with your eyes translate" what?
5. What word from Chapter 5 means censored or obscured?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)