|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did James Craig Anderson work?
(a) At a Chevrolet plant.
(b) At a Ford plant.
(c) At a Nissan plant.
(d) At a Toyota plant.
2. What does the author claim the world says not to wear in the house in Chapter 4?
3. Where does the author describe rushing to meet a friend in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(d) Santa Monica.
4. What does the author claim that moaning elicits in Chapter 4?
5. How does the author describe the houses in Louisiana during Katrina in Chapter 6?
(a) As mumbling structures.
(b) As ghosts.
(c) As tumbling structures.
(d) As crumbling structures.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the author writes, "Someone in the audience asks the man promoting his new book on humor what makes something funny. His answer is what you expect." What is the answer he gives?
2. The author writes in Chapter 7, "You are not sick, you are not injured-- you ache for" what?
3. What does the author describe the man at the cash register asking her in Chapter 3?
4. What does the author describe the passenger in her car telling her in Chapter 1?
5. The author writes in Chapter 5, "Someone claimed we should use our skin as" what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)