|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ch. II pg. 106-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Mac talk about going on for too long after leaving the horse auction?
(a) Dust bowls.
(c) The rainstorms.
(d) The drought.
2. How does John Grady end up on crutches near the beginning of the book?
(a) He got ran over.
(b) He fell off the roof.
(c) A bull hit him.
(d) A horse kicked him.
3. What does Troy tell Billy he will do about his injured car after he hits a bird in Chapter 1?
(a) Give him a new car.
(b) Loan him his car.
(c) Split the cost of the damage.
(d) Replace his windows for free.
4. Who decides they do not want to leave Mac's ranch in Chapter 1?
(c) John Grady.
5. Who offers to drive John Grady around to look for a girl he likes at a whorehouse?
(a) A cab driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does John Grady spend a day out with the cattle early on in the book?
2. Who diagnoses a horse as lame when a man brings it to Mac's farm in Chapter 1?
3. Who did Billy's brother get into a fight with before going off to war?
4. What kind of entertainment is at the Moderno?
5. Who does John Grady find wandering outside and goes to sit with him in Chapter 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)