|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ch. II pg. 106-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that owns the ranch the boys work for in the book?
2. What do the men do while their dogs go on a hunt in Chapter 2?
(b) Sit around a campfire.
(d) Cook dinner.
3. What does the person that drove across the desert say his car grill was filled with after it was over?
(a) Rabbit heads.
4. What age is the young woman John Grady becomes fascinated with on his first visit to the whorehouse?
(a) 19 or 21.
(b) 15 or 17.
(c) 12 or 14.
5. What is the name of the pimp of the girl John Grady likes in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose saloon do the cowboys meet in Chapter 2?
2. What war do the men tell stories about while on a dog hunt in Chapter 2?
3. What is the relationship between Mr. Johnson and Margaret?
4. Who warns John Grady to not spend much time with Mr. Johnson in Chapter 2?
5. What kind of bird does Billy hit with a car in Chapter 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)