|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ch. II pg. 106-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men does not go on the dog hunt in Chapter 2?
(d) John Grady.
2. How long does John Grady sit with a person he finds wandering outside talking to himself in Chapter 2?
(a) Until dawn.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) Until 10 o'clock.
(d) For half an hour.
3. Who does Magdalena claim will kill her and John Grady if they continue seeing each other in Chapter 2?
4. What war does the old man of the ranch discuss with John Grady during their first conversation?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Mexican Revolution.
(d) World War II.
5. Who did Billy's brother get into a fight with before going off to war?
(b) His father.
(c) John Grady.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What war do the men tell stories about while on a dog hunt in Chapter 2?
2. What is the relationship between Troy and Elton in the book?
3. What event does Mac talk about going on for too long after leaving the horse auction?
4. What is the relationship between Mr. Johnson and Mac?
5. Who is described as never sleeping with anyone in Chapter 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)