* John Grady, Billy and Troy visit a whorehouse named La Venada.
* John Grady, the youngest of the group, notices a beautiful Mexican girl but he himself doesn't sleep with any women.
* The men go back to the ranch where they work as cowboys.
* John Grady tries to break a wild horse and spends endless hours doing so.
* John Grady eventually is injured by the horse and Billy playfully makes fun of him for not being able to break it.
* Billy and Troy go for a drive and Troy talks about possibly leaving the ranch and working for his brother, Elton.
* Troy tells him about a time when he rode through the desert for hours and ended with many rabbit heads in his car grill.
* The men arrive at Elton's ranch and eat dinner.
* We learn Billy was a 4-F and didn't fight in the...
This section contains 1,786 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)