|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
Essay Topic 1
Investigate "Circus of the Damned" as paranormal romance. How does it adhere to and differ from the typical paranormal romance? What changes could be made to mark it more clearly as paranormal romance? What changes could be made to prevent critics from classifying the novel as paranormal romance?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Anita and Edward.
Essay Topic 3
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)