|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
2. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
3. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
5. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
Essay Topic 1
How would the story be different if Anita simply agreed to be Jean-Claude's human servant?
Essay Topic 2
How is foreshadowing used in "Circus of the Damned"? Choose one major instance of foreshadowing and follow it through the book, finishing with how the event is fulfilled.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Anita's relationships with the men in her life, specifically Jean-Claude, Richard, Edward and Larry. How does she treat them differently and why? How do each of these men view Anita?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)