|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
2. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
3. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
4. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
5. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
Essay Topic 1
How does the setting of "Circus of the Damned" affect the action of the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Jean-Claude and Richard. How are their relationships with Anita similar and different?
Essay Topic 3
How does Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship affect the story?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)