Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
Compare and contrast Anita and Edward.
How does the first person point-of-view enhance and inhibit the story? How would the novel change if a different point of view were used?
How are the different symbols (the Master of the City, Circus of the Damned, etc.) used throughout the novel to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)