|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
2. Why is Anita angry about Jean-Claude's discovery of what Alejandro has done to her?
3. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
4. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
5. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
Essay Topic 1
How does Anita view herself? Why does she view herself in this way? Is her self-perception accurate or skewed, and in what way(s)?
Essay Topic 2
How does Anita change throughout the novel? Detail the changes she makes and the reasons behind those changes.
Essay Topic 3
How does the first person point-of-view enhance and inhibit the story? How would the novel change if a different point of view were used?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)