|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
2. How many people were killed by vampires in Larry's hometown?
3. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
4. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
5. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anita escape Alejandro in the cave?
2. Describe Mr. Oliver.
3. What does Dolph reveal when he phones Anita in Chapter 45?
4. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
5. Why does Karl Inger call Anita at home?
6. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
7. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
8. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
9. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
10. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done, how does Anita respond, and what does Jean-Claude say are her only options now?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Anita's relationships with the men in her life, specifically Jean-Claude, Richard, Edward and Larry. How does she treat them differently and why? How do each of these men view Anita?
Essay Topic 2
How does the setting of "Circus of the Damned" affect the action of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
How would the story be different if Anita simply agreed to be Jean-Claude's human servant?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)