|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
2. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
3. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
4. What does Mr. Oliver command Anita to do?
5. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26, and what transpires?
2. What does Irving tell Anita in Chapter 27, and what does she ask him to do?
3. Why is Larry eager to hunt vampires?
4. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
5. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
6. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
7. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
8. Describe Mr. Oliver.
9. Who is Melanie?
10. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is RPIT? How is Anita involved with RPIT? How does the presence of RPIT affect the novel as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
How would the story be different if Anita simply agreed to be Jean-Claude's human servant?
Essay Topic 3
How does the setting of "Circus of the Damned" affect the action of the novel?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)