Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
Essay Topic 1
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
Essay Topic 2
How would the story be different if Anita simply agreed to be Jean-Claude's human servant?
Essay Topic 3
How is the action of "Circus of the Damned" affected by this novel being part of a series? Does this aid or hinder reader comprehension if a reader has not read the rest of the series? What aspects of this book are affected by it being part of a series?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)