|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
2. Where does Irving say that Jean-Claude wants to meet Anita when he calls in Chapter 33?
3. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
4. Who joins the group's descent to see Jean-Claude in Chapter 34?
5. Who does Anita tell Edward is the Master of the City?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Larry eager to hunt vampires?
2. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
3. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
4. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
5. What does Dolph reveal when he phones Anita in Chapter 45?
6. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
7. What awaits Anita at her apartment after she returns from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 38?
8. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
9. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
10. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Anita and Edward.
Essay Topic 2
How does Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship affect the story?
Essay Topic 3
How does Anita view herself? Why does she view herself in this way? Is her self-perception accurate or skewed, and in what way(s)?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)