Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
Essay Topic 1
What is Anita's primary motif throughout "Circus of the Damned"? How does this affect her decisions and actions? What are her other motifs throughout the novel?
Essay Topic 2
How are the different symbols (the Master of the City, Circus of the Damned, etc.) used throughout the novel to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
Essay Topic 3
Anita seems to live by her own set of morals. Is she a "moral" person? Why or why not?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)