Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
Essay Topic 1
How does the first person point-of-view enhance and inhibit the story? How would the novel change if a different point of view were used?
Essay Topic 2
How does Anita view herself? Why does she view herself in this way? Is her self-perception accurate or skewed, and in what way(s)?
Essay Topic 3
How is foreshadowing used in "Circus of the Damned"? Choose one major instance of foreshadowing and follow it through the book, finishing with how the event is fulfilled.
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)