|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shapeshifts into the water?
2. What does Alejandro want Anita to become?
3. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
4. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
5. When does Anita finally after home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richard take Anita to Jean-Claude in Chapter 42, and how does she react?
2. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
3. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
4. How does Anita escape Alejandro in the cave?
5. Who is Melanie?
6. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
7. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
8. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
9. How does Alejandro convince Melanie to betray Mr. Oliver, and what does he want from Anita?
10. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is foreshadowing used in "Circus of the Damned"? Choose one major instance of foreshadowing and follow it through the book, finishing with how the event is fulfilled.
Essay Topic 2
How does Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship affect the story?
Essay Topic 3
What is RPIT? How is Anita involved with RPIT? How does the presence of RPIT affect the novel as a whole?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)