|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suddenly surrounds Anita and Larry in Chapter 23?
2. What does Anita hit with the car while she is driving away from Oakglen Cemetery with Larry?
3. Who does Anita meet for a workout?
4. At the police station, who questions everyone after the police have finished their questioning?
5. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
2. Who is Edward, and what does he want with Anita?
3. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
4. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
5. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
6. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
7. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
8. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
9. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
10. What is Anita's reaction to the crime scene she examines in Chapter 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Jean-Claude and Richard. How are their relationships with Anita similar and different?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the main themes in this novel (violence, manipulation, paranormal beings) and detail its recurrences throughout the novel. What does it add to the novel? How does it affect the difference characters?
Essay Topic 3
Anita seems to live by her own set of morals. Is she a "moral" person? Why or why not?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)