|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees with Anita that they are in big trouble at the morgue?
2. What does Anita include in dressing for her meeting with Jean-Claude in Chapter 4?
3. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
4. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
5. Who first vomits at the site of the second victim at the morgue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
2. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
3. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
4. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
5. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
6. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
7. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
8. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
9. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
10. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is RPIT? How is Anita involved with RPIT? How does the presence of RPIT affect the novel as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
Which characters are present in the novel as the protagonist and the antagonist? Why are these characters labeled in this way?
Essay Topic 3
How does Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship affect the story?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)