|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita make Larry promise while they are at Oakglen Cemetery?
2. What does Anita show Larry in an attempt to dissuade him from becoming a vampire hunter?
3. In Chapter 6, what does a man announce as he rushes into the room where Jean-Claude is holding his meeting with Anita?
4. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
5. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
2. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
3. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
4. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
5. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
6. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
7. Who is Edward, and what does he want with Anita?
8. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
9. How does Alejandro convince Anita to relinquish her gun?
10. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Anita and Edward.
Essay Topic 2
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
Essay Topic 3
How is the action of "Circus of the Damned" affected by this novel being part of a series? Does this aid or hinder reader comprehension if a reader has not read the rest of the series? What aspects of this book are affected by it being part of a series?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)