|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bert page Anita while she is at the second murder scene?
2. What does Ronnie tease Anita about in Chapter 13?
3. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
4. Who does the animalistic vampire attack at the morgue?
5. In Chapter 1, what does Ruebens want Anita to tell him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
2. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
4. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
5. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
6. How is the giant cobra defeated?
7. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
8. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
9. Who are the two victims at the morgue, how were they killed, and how does Anita's team react?
10. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship affect the story?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
Essay Topic 3
How is the action of "Circus of the Damned" affected by this novel being part of a series? Does this aid or hinder reader comprehension if a reader has not read the rest of the series? What aspects of this book are affected by it being part of a series?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)