|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes point position as the group approaches the vampire vault at the morgue?
2. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
3. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
4. What is the nude man's name?
5. Where does Anita go to meet the Master of the City?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
2. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
3. At the police station, what do Anita and Jean-Claude argue about?
4. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
5. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
6. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
7. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
8. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
9. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
10. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
Essay Topic 1
How does Anita change throughout the novel? Detail the changes she makes and the reasons behind those changes.
Essay Topic 2
How does the setting of "Circus of the Damned" affect the action of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Anita seems to live by her own set of morals. Is she a "moral" person? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,253 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)