|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
2. What is the only difference between the first and second murder scenes?
3. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
4. Where is Anita's zombie-raising appointment in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 14, why does Anita tell Bert to call the other member of her team back from going to stake the first victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
2. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
3. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
4. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
5. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
6. How is the giant cobra defeated?
7. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
8. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
9. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
10. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the main themes in this novel (violence, manipulation, paranormal beings) and detail its recurrences throughout the novel. What does it add to the novel? How does it affect the difference characters?
Essay Topic 2
How does the setting of "Circus of the Damned" affect the action of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
What is RPIT? How is Anita involved with RPIT? How does the presence of RPIT affect the novel as a whole?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)