|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees with Anita that they are in big trouble at the morgue?
2. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
3. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
4. What prevents Yasmeen from biting Anita?
5. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
2. What does Anita think about Larry as she talks to him while the Doughal family speaks with the zombie?
3. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
4. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
5. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
6. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
7. What does Jean-Claude want Anita to do when the giant cobra goes crazy, and how does she respond?
8. What is Anita's reaction to the crime scene she examines in Chapter 2?
9. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
10. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is RPIT? How is Anita involved with RPIT? How does the presence of RPIT affect the novel as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
How does the setting of "Circus of the Damned" affect the action of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)