|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pages Anita just as she gets ready to go home and sleep?
2. What becomes clear just as Anita finishes putting the zombie back in his grave in Chapter 21?
3. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
4. Who arrives after the snake is decapitated?
5. Who is at the top of Anita's stairs when she gets home from the police station after fighting the giant cobra at Circus of the Damned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
2. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
3. What is Anita's reaction to the crime scene she examines in Chapter 2?
4. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
5. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
6. Why does Anita show her scars to Larry, and how does he react?
7. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
8. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
9. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
10. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the first person point-of-view enhance and inhibit the story? How would the novel change if a different point of view were used?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Anita and Edward.
Essay Topic 3
Anita seems to live by her own set of morals. Is she a "moral" person? Why or why not?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)