|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only human that knows the identity of the Master of the City?
2. Who calls and wakes Anita while she is in the middle of a strange dream?
3. What is Anita doing when Yasmeen enters the room at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
5. What group does the man Ronnie knows by the first victim's name belong to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
2. How is the giant cobra defeated?
3. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
4. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
5. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
6. Who is Larry Kirkland, and how does Anita save him in Chapter 19?
7. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
8. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
9. Who is Edward, and what does he want with Anita?
10. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Anita and Edward.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Jean-Claude and Richard. How are their relationships with Anita similar and different?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)