|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita feel about inviting Richard to her friend's Halloween party?
2. Who thinks that Larry did a good job of raising his third zombie of the night?
3. Who does Anita dream about in Chapter 11?
4. How do vampires traditionally hunt?
5. Who kills the animalistic vampire by repeatedly shooting it in the head?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
2. Describe the calls that Anita makes before going to sleep in Chapter 3.
3. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
4. What does Richard explain about Stephen at the police station?
5. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
6. Describe Anita's dream in Chapter 11 as well as her reaction to it.
7. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
8. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
9. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
10. Who does Larry hit with the car, and what happens when Anita checks on the person?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Anita and Edward.
Essay Topic 2
Anita seems to live by her own set of morals. Is she a "moral" person? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does Anita view herself? Why does she view herself in this way? Is her self-perception accurate or skewed, and in what way(s)?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)