|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ruebens decide to be nice to Anita?
2. Why does Anita tell Larry not to stop the car, despite the road being blocked, in Chapter 22?
3. In Chapter 21, who prepares to put the zombie back in his grave when the lawyers and family are finished with him?
4. While being held at knifepoint, what does Anita tell Larry to do?
5. Why does Anita find herself in a bind after talking to Edward in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
2. Describe the calls that Anita makes before going to sleep in Chapter 3.
3. Why does Bert page Anita, and what does Anita tell him in response?
4. How is the giant cobra defeated?
5. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
6. How does Alejandro convince Anita to relinquish her gun?
7. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
8. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
9. When does the animalistic vampire attack Anita's group, and what happens?
10. What emergency arises at the end of Chapter 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Anita change throughout the novel? Detail the changes she makes and the reasons behind those changes.
Essay Topic 2
Anita seems to live by her own set of morals. Is she a "moral" person? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship affect the story?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)