|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once worshipped the snake as a god?
2. Who speaks to the zombie at the beginning of Chapter 20?
3. Who pages Anita while she is talking to Richard on the phone in Chapter 13?
4. Why does Anita compare this type of animalistic vampire to a PCP addict at the morgue?
5. What happens when the animalistic vampire is shot in the chest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the St. Louis City Morgue and the vampire vault.
2. What happens when Anita tries to put Andrew Doughal back in his grave?
3. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
4. What does Anita see when she regains consciousness?
5. What do Anita and Ronnie discuss at the gym?
6. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
7. How does everyone in the room react to the fight between Anita and Yasmeen?
8. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
9. What happens while Anita is examining the body at the second crime scene, and why is this significant?
10. Who are Jeremy Ruebens and Karl Inger, what do they want from Anita, and how does she respond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is RPIT? How is Anita involved with RPIT? How does the presence of RPIT affect the novel as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Jean-Claude and Richard. How are their relationships with Anita similar and different?
Essay Topic 3
How does Anita and Jean-Claude's relationship affect the story?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)