|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Anita is forced to look into Alejandro's eyes?
2. Who is the second victim Anita's team encounters at the morgue?
3. Why does Anita order someone to call the St. Louis City Morgue?
4. Who does Anita call in Chapter 3 before going to sleep?
5. Why did the morgue stay at the St. Louis City Hospital after the rest of the hospital was evacuated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What wakes Anita from her sleep, and how does she feel about her appointment?
2. What does Dolph tell Anita when he calls her about the second crime scene?
3. What does Anita do when it becomes clear that someone is out there in the dark after her zombie raising appointment?
4. What happens between Anita and Yasmeen in Chapter 6?
5. Where does Anita go in Chapter 5, and what does she see?
6. How is the giant cobra defeated?
7. After leaving the police station, what do Anita and Richard discuss on the drive home?
8. Who is Edward, and what does he want with Anita?
9. Why does Anita decide they are in big trouble at the morgue?
10. Why do Anita and Alejandro fight, and how does their fight end?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is RPIT? How is Anita involved with RPIT? How does the presence of RPIT affect the novel as a whole?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Anita's relationships with the men in her life, specifically Jean-Claude, Richard, Edward and Larry. How does she treat them differently and why? How do each of these men view Anita?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Jean-Claude and Richard. How are their relationships with Anita similar and different?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)