|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
2. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
3. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(b) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(c) Richard and Irving.
(d) No one Anita has ever met before.
4. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
(a) Drives the stake into her own heart.
(b) Drives the stake into Alejandro's heart.
(c) Drives the stake into Jean-Claude's heart.
(d) Drives the stake into Mr. Oliver's heart.
5. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
2. When does Anita finally after home?
3. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
4. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
5. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Richard take Anita to Jean-Claude in Chapter 42, and how does she react?
2. What awaits Anita at her apartment after she returns from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 38?
3. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
4. What does Dolph reveal when he phones Anita in Chapter 45?
5. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
6. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
7. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
8. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
9. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
10. How does Anita escape Alejandro in the cave?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)