|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
2. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
3. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
(a) Kill the Master of the City and take St. Louis as his own.
(b) Kill all the humans in St. Louis.
(c) Kill Edward.
(d) Make her his human servant.
4. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
5. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
(a) Melanie can be hurt.
(b) Because she is already dead.
(c) Because she wears armor.
(d) Because she is immortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita feel pain in her leg in Chapter 41?
2. When does Anita finally after home?
3. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
4. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
5. What does Mr. Oliver command Anita to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Melanie?
2. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
3. Why does Richard take Anita to Jean-Claude in Chapter 42, and how does she react?
4. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
5. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
6. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
7. What does Irving tell Anita in Chapter 27, and what does she ask him to do?
8. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26, and what transpires?
9. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
10. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done, how does Anita respond, and what does Jean-Claude say are her only options now?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)