|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is over 100 years old.
(b) He is at least 500 years old.
(c) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(d) He is a newborn.
2. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
(a) Because he allowed a lycanthrope to bite her.
(b) Because he is a lycanthrope.
(c) Anita is not angry at Richard.
(d) Because he took her to Jean-Claude rather than let her die.
3. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To never speak to her again.
(b) To get away from Jean-Claude.
(c) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(d) To leave town.
4. How old does Anita learn that Mr. Oliver is?
(a) 8000 years old.
(b) A million years old.
(c) 200 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
5. When Anita awakes in Chapter 42, where does she find herself?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Mr. Oliver's cabin.
(c) Jean-Claude's bedroom.
(d) The caves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
2. What would Anita rather die than do?
3. What wakes Anita from her sleep in Chapter 27?
4. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
5. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Melanie?
2. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
3. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
4. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
5. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
6. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
7. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
8. What awaits Anita at her apartment after she returns from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 38?
9. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
10. Why is Larry eager to hunt vampires?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)