|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
2. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
(a) Receiving the first mark from Mr. Oliver.
(b) Revealing the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(c) Going to see Mr. Oliver.
(d) Raising a zombie.
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) The second victim.
(c) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
4. What does Anita do on her way downstairs to see Jean-Claude that Irving assures her is not necessary?
(a) Insists Larry remain upstairs.
(b) Phones Dolph with her location.
(c) Calls out of work.
(d) Draws her gun.
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
(a) By laughing at him.
(b) By becoming suspicious.
(c) By yielding to the feelings.
(d) By shooting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
2. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
3. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
4. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
5. How does Anita escape from the cave?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)