|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
2. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
(a) By killing Anita.
(b) By giving her the third mark.
(c) By giving her the first mark.
(d) By killing Jean-Claude and taking over the city.
3. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
(d) Melanie's significant other.
4. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(b) To make all humans into vampires.
(c) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
(d) To kill Anita.
5. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
(a) Karl Inger.
(b) Mr. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
2. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
3. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
4. What does Jean-Claude try to do in Anita's dream in Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 46, what does Jean-Claude explain will take place inside the ring?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)