|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) Richard and Irving.
(b) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(c) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(d) No one Anita has ever met before.
2. What did the second victim have in common with the first victim?
(a) She had also planned to become a vampire.
(b) They were related.
(c) She also had a living will.
(d) Nothing at all.
3. What has Jean-Claude done that makes Anita claim she would rather have died?
(a) Given her the fourth mark.
(b) Kissed her.
(c) Given her the third mark.
(d) Fallen in love with her.
4. Who does Anita call after learning the identities of the murderous vampires?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
5. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To leave town.
(b) To never speak to her again.
(c) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(d) To get away from Jean-Claude.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anita finally after home?
2. What do Anita and Bert fight about in Chapter 32?
3. What would Anita rather die than do?
4. Who stands atop a dais in front of a throne during the battle at the Circus of the Damned?
5. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
2. Who is Melanie?
3. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done, how does Anita respond, and what does Jean-Claude say are her only options now?
4. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
5. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
6. What does Dolph reveal when he phones Anita in Chapter 45?
7. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
8. How does Alejandro convince Melanie to betray Mr. Oliver, and what does he want from Anita?
9. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
10. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)