|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jean-Claude bleed profusely from his side?
(a) He has paid the price of losing his human servant.
(b) Mr. Oliver stabs him.
(c) Anita stakes him.
(d) Karl Inger shoots him.
2. Who interrupts Anita's slumber in Chapter 27?
3. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
4. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
5. Who leaves with Anita and Larry after the meeting with Jean-Claude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
2. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
3. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
4. After Anita escapes from the cave, who picks her up on the side of the road?
5. Why is Anita angry about Jean-Claude's discovery of what Alejandro has done to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
2. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
3. Describe Mr. Oliver.
4. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
5. Why does Karl Inger call Anita at home?
6. How does Alejandro convince Melanie to betray Mr. Oliver, and what does he want from Anita?
7. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
8. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
9. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
10. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26, and what transpires?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)