|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) Danse Macabre.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) The Circus of the Damned.
(d) Oakdale Cemetery.
2. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
(a) Richard and Irving.
(b) Mr. Oliver and Alejandro.
(c) Jean-Claude and Yasmeen.
(d) No one Anita has ever met before.
3. How does Anita escape from the cave?
(a) She kills everyone.
(b) Through a narrow crack that leads outside.
(c) She is rescued.
(d) She does not escape; they release her.
4. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
(a) The fact that Anita is only 24.
(b) Anita's support.
(c) Anita's many injuries.
(d) Bert's praise.
5. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
2. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
3. Who joins the group's descent to see Jean-Claude in Chapter 34?
4. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
5. In the caves, where does Anita's first bullet hit Alejandro?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
2. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
3. Describe Mr. Oliver.
4. What does Anita want to prevent Larry from doing, who agrees, and why?
5. Why is Larry eager to hunt vampires?
6. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
7. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
8. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
9. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done, how does Anita respond, and what does Jean-Claude say are her only options now?
10. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)