|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Anita rather die than do?
(a) Receive the fourth mark.
(b) Receive the third mark from Jean-Claude.
(c) Allow Jean-Claude into her mind.
(d) Kill Jean-Claude and allow Mr. Oliver to gain control of St. Louis.
2. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Shoot Marguerite in the head.
(b) Shoot Jean-Claude in the chest.
(c) Shoot Yasmeen in the throat.
(d) Stab Marguerite in the arm.
3. What does Anita refuse to allow Larry to do at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 34?
(a) Kill anyone.
(b) Hold a gun.
(c) Go to the Circus of the Damned.
(d) Meet the Master of the City.
4. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That Anita has joined Humans First.
(b) That he killed the Master of the City.
(c) That Anita is a vampire.
(d) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
5. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
2. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
3. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
4. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
5. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
2. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
3. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done, how does Anita respond, and what does Jean-Claude say are her only options now?
4. What does Dolph reveal when he phones Anita in Chapter 45?
5. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
6. How does Alejandro convince Melanie to betray Mr. Oliver, and what does he want from Anita?
7. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
8. Why does Karl Inger call Anita at home?
9. Why does Richard take Anita to Jean-Claude in Chapter 42, and how does she react?
10. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26, and what transpires?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)