|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Larry pinned to the floor when Anita returns to him in Chapter 36?
2. How many people were killed by vampires in Larry's hometown?
3. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done to Anita?
(a) Given her the third mark.
(b) Bitten her.
(c) Began to turn her into a vampire.
(d) Given her the first mark.
4. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
(a) To never speak to her again.
(b) To get away from Jean-Claude.
(c) To tell Mr. Oliver that Jean-Claude is the Master of the City.
(d) To leave town.
5. What would Anita rather die than do?
(a) Receive the third mark from Jean-Claude.
(b) Receive the fourth mark.
(c) Allow Jean-Claude into her mind.
(d) Kill Jean-Claude and allow Mr. Oliver to gain control of St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
2. Who shapeshifts into the water?
3. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
4. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
5. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
2. How does Anita escape Alejandro in the cave?
3. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
4. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
5. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
6. Describe the scene when Anita returns to Larry in Chapter 36.
7. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
8. Describe Mr. Oliver.
9. How does Alejandro convince Melanie to betray Mr. Oliver, and what does he want from Anita?
10. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)