|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita have no choice about doing in Chapter 38?
(a) Receiving the first mark from Mr. Oliver.
(b) Going to see Mr. Oliver.
(c) Revealing the daytime resting place of the Master of the City.
(d) Raising a zombie.
2. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
(a) At Animators, Inc.
(b) At her apartment.
(c) At Circus of the Damned.
(d) At the hospital.
3. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
4. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
5. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) Danse Macabre.
(b) Oakdale Cemetery.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) The Circus of the Damned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Larry pinned to the floor when Anita returns to him in Chapter 36?
2. Why can nothing hurt Melanie?
3. Who gives Anita the fourth mark to make her a human servant?
4. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
5. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done, how does Anita respond, and what does Jean-Claude say are her only options now?
2. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
3. Who is Melanie?
4. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
5. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
6. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
7. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
8. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
9. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
10. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)