|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Anita rather die than do?
(a) Kill Jean-Claude and allow Mr. Oliver to gain control of St. Louis.
(b) Receive the third mark from Jean-Claude.
(c) Receive the fourth mark.
(d) Allow Jean-Claude into her mind.
2. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
(a) To make all humans into vampires.
(b) To kill Anita.
(c) To kill all the lycanthropes in the city.
(d) To get every vampire in the city to slaughter humans for Halloween.
3. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) The second victim.
(c) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
4. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
(a) By giving her the first mark.
(b) By killing Anita.
(c) By giving her the third mark.
(d) By killing Jean-Claude and taking over the city.
5. Who has changed into a wolf during the stand-off over Larry in Jean-Claude's living room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Anita taken in Chapter 39?
2. Who does Anita ask to take her to see the Master of the City alone?
3. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
4. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
5. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
2. Describe Mr. Oliver.
3. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
4. What does Anita want to prevent Larry from doing, who agrees, and why?
5. What awaits Anita at her apartment after she returns from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 38?
6. Who is Melanie?
7. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
8. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
9. How does Anita escape Alejandro in the cave?
10. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)