|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
2. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
(a) Alejandro can control Anita.
(b) Because she is not his human servant.
(c) Because he promised not to control Anita.
(d) Because she is a necromancer.
3. What does Alejandro say will happen once Anita kills Jean-Claude?
(a) He does not ask Anita to kill Jean-Claude.
(b) He will leave her alone.
(c) He and Anita can rule the city together.
(d) He will kill Anita.
4. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
(d) The second victim.
5. What is Jean-Claude's animal to call?
(a) The swan.
(b) The snake.
(c) The leopard.
(d) The wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alejandro want Anita to become?
2. What advice does Anita give Richard as he drops her off at her apartment?
3. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
4. When Anita awakes in Chapter 42, where does she find herself?
5. Where are Anita, Larry and Edward directed by one of Jean-Claude's vampires in Chapter 46?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
2. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
3. What does Irving tell Anita in Chapter 27, and what does she ask him to do?
4. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
5. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
6. Describe Mr. Oliver.
7. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
8. What does Anita want to prevent Larry from doing, who agrees, and why?
9. What does Ronnie tell Anita when she calls in Chapter 31?
10. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)