|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, who tells Anita that Mr. Oliver will not be at this meeting?
2. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
(b) That Anita has joined Humans First.
(c) That he killed the Master of the City.
(d) That Anita is a vampire.
3. Where do Anita, Larry and Edward arrive at the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) The Circus of the Damned.
(b) Danse Macabre.
(c) Guilty Pleasures.
(d) Oakdale Cemetery.
4. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
(a) By shooting him.
(b) By yielding to the feelings.
(c) By laughing at him.
(d) By becoming suspicious.
5. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
(a) At Animators, Inc.
(b) At Circus of the Damned.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
2. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26?
3. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
4. Who does the murderous vampires' descriptions match?
5. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
2. Why does Karl Inger call Anita at home?
3. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26, and what transpires?
4. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
5. What does Dolph reveal when he phones Anita in Chapter 45?
6. What awaits Anita at her apartment after she returns from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 38?
7. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
8. Describe the scene when Anita returns to Larry in Chapter 36.
9. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
10. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)