|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
(a) Shoot Jean-Claude in the chest.
(b) Shoot Yasmeen in the throat.
(c) Stab Marguerite in the arm.
(d) Shoot Marguerite in the head.
2. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
3. In Chapter 37, what does Larry promise to do if Anita will train him to hunt vampires?
(a) Never reveal her secrets.
(b) Be better than she is.
(c) Share the knowledge with others.
(d) Do everything she says with no arguments.
4. Who phones Anita in Chapter 28, requesting a meeting?
(b) Karl Inger.
(c) Mr. Oliver.
5. How long has Inger been Mr. Oliver's human servant?
(a) 5000 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) One million years.
(d) 700 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita decide to do as Richard takes her home after Jean-Claude gives her the third mark?
2. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
3. Who acts hurt that Anita does not trust him to take her to the meeting in Chapter 29?
4. When Mr. Oliver makes Anita feel warm and comfortable, how does she react?
5. Who has Larry pinned to the floor when Anita returns to him in Chapter 36?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)