|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
2. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
(a) By killing Anita.
(b) By giving her the first mark.
(c) By giving her the third mark.
(d) By killing Jean-Claude and taking over the city.
3. Who does Alejandro tear apart during the fight at the Circus of the Damned?
4. Who is waiting for Anita in her apartment in Chapter 38?
(c) Mr. Oliver and Karl Inger.
(d) Melanie and three men.
5. What does Alejandro force on Anita as Edward tries to kill Alejandro?
(a) The third mark.
(b) His body.
(c) The second mark.
(d) Nothing; Edward kills Alejandro before he can even look at Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
2. What would Anita rather die than do?
3. In Chapter 45, what does Anita learn is the murdering vampires' plan?
4. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
5. Where does Anita awake after passing out when she killed Alejandro?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Anita shoots Melanie, and why?
2. What does Richard tell Anita when she awakes in the hospital in the final chapter?
3. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
4. What awaits Anita at her apartment after she returns from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 38?
5. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
6. What does Anita want to prevent Larry from doing, who agrees, and why?
7. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
8. How does Alejandro convince Melanie to betray Mr. Oliver, and what does he want from Anita?
9. Describe Mr. Oliver.
10. Describe the scene when Anita returns to Larry in Chapter 36.
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)