|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shapeshifts into the water?
2. What did Jeremy Ruebens claim on the morning news?
(a) That Anita is a vampire.
(b) That he and Humans First saved Anita from the Master of the City.
(c) That Anita has joined Humans First.
(d) That he killed the Master of the City.
3. Where is Anita taken in Chapter 39?
(a) To a cabin.
(b) To Circus of the Damned.
(c) To a cave.
(d) To a cemetery.
4. In Chapter 35, what does Anita say two vampires cannot have?
(a) A child.
(b) Feelings for one another.
(d) The same human servant.
5. Who arrives while Anita is cleaning her wounds at her apartment after escaping from the caves?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 34, who answers the door and leads Anita and Larry downstairs to Jean-Claude?
2. What does Mr. Oliver tell Anita he wants to do in Chapter 30?
3. Why is Anita angry at Richard in Chapter 42?
4. Why is Anita angry about Jean-Claude's discovery of what Alejandro has done to her?
5. Why is Alejandro unable to control Anita?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Larry eager to hunt vampires?
2. What do Anita, Larry and Bert argue about at the office?
3. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
4. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
5. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
6. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
7. Who is waiting for Anita at her apartment in Chapter 26, and what transpires?
8. What does Jean-Claude believe Alejandro has done, how does Anita respond, and what does Jean-Claude say are her only options now?
9. Why does Richard take Anita to Jean-Claude in Chapter 42, and how does she react?
10. Describe Mr. Oliver.
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)