|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
(a) By giving her the third mark.
(b) By killing Jean-Claude and taking over the city.
(c) By giving her the first mark.
(d) By killing Anita.
2. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
3. What does Anita do when she takes the hammer and stake from Mr. Oliver?
(a) Drives the stake into Mr. Oliver's heart.
(b) Drives the stake into Jean-Claude's heart.
(c) Drives the stake into Alejandro's heart.
(d) Drives the stake into her own heart.
4. Who gives Anita the fourth mark to make her a human servant?
(d) Mr. Oliver.
5. How does Anita feel after phoning Mr. Oliver?
(a) She is relieved to be rid of Jean-Claude.
(b) She wants to call and warn Jean-Claude.
(c) She wants to kill Mr. Oliver instead.
(d) She is frightened that Jean-Claude will find out before Mr. Oliver can kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pages Anita on Halloween night?
2. Who is Anita asked to meet in Chapter 28?
3. What does Anita threaten to do to save Larry at the Circus of the Damned?
4. What has Alejandro offered Melanie for her assistance?
5. Who does Anita shoot in the face in Chapter 40?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mr. Oliver.
2. What powers does Anita gain from receiving the third mark from Jean-Claude?
3. What does Alejandro do to Anita during the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver?
4. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
5. Who is Melanie?
6. What does Dolph reveal when he phones Anita in Chapter 45?
7. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
8. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
9. How does Anita escape Alejandro in the cave?
10. What happens when Mr. Oliver orders Anita to kill Jean-Claude?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)