|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, who does Ronnie remember?
(a) The second victim.
(c) Cal Rupert, the first victim.
2. Who is eager to get away from the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 37?
3. At first, what is Anita able to tell about Mr. Oliver's age?
(a) He is over 100 years old.
(b) He is at least 500 years old.
(c) He is older than anything or anyone she ever imagined.
(d) He is a newborn.
4. What does Jean-Claude confirm by touching Anita's skin?
(a) That she has not been marked.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she has been marked.
(d) That she hates him.
5. Who wants to make sure that vampirism is no longer legal?
(b) Mr. Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita feel about not knowing the location of Jean-Claude's daytime resting place?
2. What does Anita ask Irving to do before revealing that Alejandro is the Master of the City?
3. Who is fondling Larry when Anita returned to him in Chapter 36?
4. What does Larry find leverage in during Anita and Bert's argument in Chapter 32?
5. How does Alejandro plan to make Anita pay?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Anita and Larry go in Chapter 34, what does Anita warn Larry about, and who escorts them inside?
2. What does Anita want to prevent Larry from doing, who agrees, and why?
3. What does Anita tell Jean-Claude when she reaches him?
4. Describe the scene before the fight between Jean-Claude and Mr. Oliver.
5. Why does Richard take Anita to Jean-Claude in Chapter 42, and how does she react?
6. What is Mr. Oliver's goal, according to what he tells Anita in Chapter 30?
7. Describe the scene when Anita returns to Larry in Chapter 36.
8. Why does Anita call Mr. Oliver in Chapter 44, and how does she feel afterward?
9. What happens when Anita reaches the cave where she is supposed to be meeting Mr. Oliver?
10. What does Jean-Claude explain to Anita when she arrives at the Circus of the Damned on Halloween?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)